The Grinch's Past Part 1

This is Aiden when he's an adult.

"No matter the journey, when you come to a fork in the road, you must decide in an instant which path to take. - Holo The Wise Wolf

Hello,
My name is Aiden and I'm 50 yrs old.
I'm going to tell you about my lifestory What happens, How it happens, When it happens, and Where it happens. Now it's the future and I will be talking about my life...sooner...

Xavier's POV
"Oh My Gosh... When this school day is going to be over?", I groaned and put my head down on my desk.
My 14th year old best friend Ezequiel was sitting next to m reading his favorite book The Powerful Missing Wizard.
He was really focused on that Nonfiction Legendary Book that happened 97 years ago.
Really sounded interesting...
I heard about The Powerful Missing Wizard.
But....never read it.

Ezequiel stopped reading and turned around lookin at the clock, just chimed at 2:40. He turned back around looked at me and said"Stop whining, We got 20 minutes of school."

Ezequiel stopped lookin at me, start to put a bookmark where he stopped, closed the book and put his head down.

Then something hit me like a ton of bricks.

Our Reading Teacher Mrs. Annie Eltzroth started to say"Everyone, Be Quiet Please. Need to tell you all Boys and Girls something important to your grade in this semester. All of you are going to do a representation project call Bullying. There's plenty of direction papers for your project on my desk. If you are done, exactly done on the due date. You will get extra credit points to lift your grade up. Also you can do it with a partner or do it in groups of 3. Okay, Scholars. You all dismissed from school."

We all payed attention, nodded our heads, grab the direction papers for our project and walked out of the classroom to go to our lockers to get ready to go home.

****(Time Skips)

While I was running towards to Ezequiel and trying to put my jacket at the same time, I started to say"Wait."

Ezequiel stopped and waited.

Then Ezequiel and I walked out of the almost vacant school.

"Finally, We out of this school", I say rolling my eyes.

"Yep, Finally", Ezequiel said.

"Hmmm....I wonder when the Bullying Project is due...", I say with a wondering emotion.

"I read in the direction papers for our Bullying project It's going to be due Next Tuesday, March 21st." Ezequiel said with a serious emotion.

"Okay, Thanks for telling me when the Bullying Project is due", I say with a gratitude expression.

"No Problem", My friend Ezequiel said.

Ezequiel and I walked behind the school to go to track... basically We had to practice for the finale to beat the other team Relay Raccers. Im not in that team, The Relay Raccer. Ezequiel and I are in the RoadRunner Track Team.

To be Honest, The scholars weren't allowed to name our teams. The coaches and the rest of the staff were allowed. But I didn't care. Most of the track students were complaining when our coach said"What about the Dixie Midnight Runners for our track team name."

When He said that.. I rolled my eyes and The rest of the track team were yelling"No!"

The coach laughed and said"I was just playing around."