Chapter 10

Gun fire echoes from behind the door. Master dipwad ordered me to stay out of his way and stay right here, on these steps. I could here his laughter along with the growls of the ghouls. I let out a sigh and gripped my sword tight.

Dale

My head snapped up and I barged through the door rolling to my feet. This hallway was full of ghouls, looks like he miss this hall. I charged forward and swung my sword, Soulrender, decapitating the ghouls closest to me. Blood gushed out, painting the walls and the side of my face. A smile made its way to my face as I made my way down the hall. When this hall was cleared I made my way to Alucard.

I bet you know what happened next. The amazing sensation of killing the ghouls drove me into a blood rage. I held the blade infront of me and ran my tongue along it, ridding it of blood. Then, something sharp pierced my throat, then my torso along with the sound of paper fluttering through the room. I let out a cry as I fell to the ground.

"Blessed blade, a barrier?" Alucard said in surprise. The creaking of stairs followed by heavy footsteps came from the other end of the hall. I turn my head to see a tall blond haired man dressed like a Catholic priest.

"We are the servants of God, and the messengers of His Justice. We are the instruments of His divine wrath on earth! We are called upon, Plensis Kingdom! Bringing ash from the flesh of thine enemies. Praise to our lord!"

I tried to say something but failed, a horrible sound came out instead.

"Your voice sounds so very lovely when you’re whimpering in agony, young lady. Don’t worry though, you're not dying yet. I haven’t pierced your heart. It’s been a while since I had a good hunt. I plan on enjoying this."

(note im going to abriviate names A-alucard, FA- father Anderson D-dale I-Integra. I copied this from a website but ill make few changes. I want this part to be almost exactly like the OVA. credit to  https://animetranscripts.wikispaces.com/Hellsing+%3E+Ultimate+01 and owners of hellsing. )

A: "Vatican Special Division XIII, the Iscariot organization."

FA: "Right you are, you pathetic Hellsing dogs. And you must be Alucard…the house-broken vampire, the monster who hunts his own kind. The famous Hellsing family pet…"

A: "What have you done with a vampire we were hunting?"

FA: "He is dead. Not much fun really. I didn’t even have time to enjoy it." Alucard and Andersen face off. "It seems you two are the only ones left…"

A: "Really?" Then Andersen stabs Alucard! I let out a weak scream, then Alucard brought his gun up and shot the Catholic in the head. Anderson fell to the ground.

A:"You attacked the vampire head on in the middle of the night. You didn’t even try to catch me by surprise. You are a brave man, father. But you’re also a fool."

D: "Master…"

A: "Don’t talk. You’ve been stabbed by the blessed blades. Now, just…" he trailed off as Anderson body rose from the ground.

FA: "Haaaaaaa!" he let out an evil laugh as he stabs Alucard once again.

A: "What!?" he said in disbelief.

FA: "Hahahahaha! Amen!"

A: "A Regenerator…"

FA: "Correct! A living weapon engineered by the human race to defeat viral monsters like you!" Andersen cut off Alucard’s head."Amen!"

"Masteeeer!" I shouted ignoring the pain. Alucard.. he is dead! I have to get out of here. I dragged myself to my feet and grabbed Alucard’s head.  I don't know why I did, but I did, and I got the hell out of there.