Chapter 22

Guten Tag meine kleine Schnitzel! I hope you all are well. :)

And we are back in hell...ops I mean home. Alucard pulled me along by the hand until we reached Integra's office we walked straight in and went to her by the desk. I hopped onto the edge of the desk and sat there. Integra is oddly silent, usually she would tell me off for this. I looked at her and followed her eyes. There resting in Alucard's Rm was my giant teddy bear. Her expression was so funny I had both hands over my face to try contain the laughter. Alucard realised what she was staring at and cursed under his breath before opening a portal in the wall and throwing the bear through it.

" It better be in my room when I go down there." I pouted my lip, he swolsd at me and walked to Integra's side.

"Are you done playing now children?" Integra asked.

" Children I don't see any children besides-" I was cut off by Alucard’s hand being placed over my mouth. No. he didnt. I did my only instinct in this case and bit his hand. He pulled it awayit surprise. "Never. I mean ever, cover my mouth when im talking."

" If you two are done now, Alucard we found the jet you request."  A sickening feeling crept on me. My mood completly changed when she said that. Alucard is going away, Im going to be here alone again. I mean ive always been alone most of my life but still. Its nice having a place to call home and people you care about. Alucard and Integra continued to talk while I was lost in my head, paying no attention to what she was saying. What if something happens while he is gone? What if something happens to him? What if the baby gets here before he gets back. Okay, that last one probably won't happen but can ya blame me for worrying! 

"Dale...Dale.....CHRISTINA DALE COLEMAN!!!" I jumped and nearly fell off the desk! Dang I swear Integra could scar a wild boar!

"Huh what?" I looked over at them

"Were you even listening to what I said?"

" Honestly. ..nope!"

" Then do enlighten me on what is so much more important than descussing thia war at hand? hmm?" 

" Well err....you see...ummm..."

" Spit it out what is it?" I looked over at Alucard who gave a small nod. Well so much for keeping it quiet....

" I'm pregnant!" I blurted out fash than covered my mouth. Oh shit she is going to be mad...good by cruel world, Integra will be killing me most likely.

". ..you’re. ...pregnant...." she sat there wide eyed looking at me and Alucard as this information washed over. I nodded at her and gave a small smile.

" Well your timing could have been better." Is all she said and straighten a stack of papers Not showing her emotions. Typical, she never shows them to people but occasionally I catch a glimpse. 

" Alucard you will be leaving in a few hours so do whatever you need to do before then, you may go. " we stood up "Christina if you would stay I need to talk to you." Crap! I thought we were home free so much for my happy dance.

" Don't worry you'll be fine ill be down stairs when you finish here." he placed a kiss on my cheek before leaving. Leave me with the dragon lady...thanks a lot Alucard.

" Dale." I turn to Integra and stood there fiddling with my hands looking at them. She is mad I just know it.

" I'm not mad." she said

"Okay thats creepy I just though that can you read my mind too ?!"  she smiled...wait what she smiled! Then she stood and walked infront of me before I cant believe it. She pulled me into a hug! I stood there like a statue as she hugged me. Cautiously a slowly hugged her back.

"I'm happy for you Dale I am. I just hope that everything will go okay and you and the bany will be unharmed. I guess it explains why you looked the way you did yesterday. "

" That's what im afraid of,  losing this baby or losing Alucard and being left alone." Integra placed her hands on my shoulders so I was looking into her face.

" Dale you will never be alone. Alucard isn't going anywhere, your baby will be fine and you also have me. " I looked at her and returned her smile before pulling her into a hug.

" You know your oddly calm about this....its not every day you find out your two vampire servants are having a child together. If I were you I would probably be angry thats whay I thought you would be anyhow...."

" Honestly I don't know what to think just yet." she said before walking over to her desk. I smiled and left going back to the man in red who waited in my room.

.

.

.

When I reached my roon Alucard was there like he promised, cleaning his guns and filling the clips with the blessed bullets. He smiled up at me when I came in and I wanted to melt into a puddle right there. Damn his smile is so sexy.

" Do you really have to go?" I climbed up onto his lap so I was straddling him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I placed light kissed on his neck and his lips.

" Yes I have to go. Althought I'd rather stay hear with you." he placed his guns aside and slipped his hands underneath my shirt, removing it, and cupping my breasts, lightly rubbing them. I slipped my hand to his shirt and began to unbutton it....which all led to more.....This is how we said our goodbyes before he left.

its a little short sorry but I just thought I should go ahead any publish this much.