Dark Soul

________________________________________________________________________________Souls are the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans and monsters. They are regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body. Souls hold a lot of power and some souls are stronger than others. Like the case that monster souls are considered weaker than human souls. A human soul is very powerful and filled with many elements of the sort varying from patience, perseverance, integrity, kindness, justice, bravery or determination. Monsters souls are made with magic correlating with their bodies meaning that; "If a monster does want to fight, its defenses will weaken" (Snowden Library) but if the desire to fight increases so does the attack. Monsters are also at base level without LV, have higher HP (hope) than humans even with the tragedies that has happened from the human versus monster war, it has filled the monster souls with a vengeance and a desire to kill all humans. HP can be lowered or raised based on your will power and physical. But if it gets too low it may or may not be able to get back up.

After all of the years the monsters have been trapped underground the hatred has only grown since then but they didn't think nice humans existed. A human had fallen underground in a world that's motto is kill or be killed. Bloodshed is everywhere and no signs of hope of escaping alive. Can the human make a difference? Especially a human who has a dark soul, how could a dark soul help? Dark souls are different than normal souls in the way that they are filled with despair. Hatred and killing souls have blackness oozing off of them but a dark soul is a soul has the blackness resonating within the soul leaving a mark unnoticeable to the person who has the soul which could tear them apart from the inside out making despair easy to take over.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking out of the ruins I was happy that I was able to help the goat mother whose son's had died. She said that she had felt the sins crawling her back but then suddenly it had all been lifted off of her. She had almost killed me but its alright I wouldn't had minded if she had did... "Whoa that's a lot of snow" Walking the snowy terrain the crunch of snow in my step as I walked filling my ears with the pleasant sound until I hear a different one. It was like a branch broke so I stopped then noticed that there were pillars made of wood I was about to cross it until I was interrupted.

"I guess you humans still don't know how to greet anyone." I turned around apologized quickly and shook his hand resulting in a shock.

"Ouchies" I pulled my hand away and he snickered at me. Looking up I see a skeleton with sharp teeth, a fur coat and a smug grin on his face.

"Your very weak for a human. Anyways my name is Sans, Sans the skeleton." He retracted his hand and started walking ahead of me. "If you continue ahead my brother will kill you, he is a human hunting fanatic.

"Heh sounds good to me." I say this under my breath thinking he didn't hear me. He gave a glance but continued walking forward until there was a lamp and a sentry station.

"Quickly behind that conveniently shaped lamp." He pushed my side and I stumbled behind the lamp when I saw his brother approach.

"SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SLACKING OFF AGAIN? I TOLD YOU TO LOOK FOR HUMANS!"

"Well I think this lamp can help you." He then looks over to the lamp that I am behind and then back to Sans glaring at him. He walked over and raised an arm to hit him so I quickly move from my spot behind the lamp and get in the way of the hit. I slightly pushed Sans down with me.

"Oof." I got hit hard on my head. "Are you okay Sans?" He looked shocked that I would do something like that but then started sweating nervously. "What is it?" Then the taller skeleton picks me up.