Adopted by o2l

Ari

Yay another Sunday I'm going to be completely ignored while they all look at those Barbie dolls called girls.
I've never been into makeup dolls dresses or anything like that.
It's to much of an effort if I wear make up it's gonna be eyeliner.
Well guess I better get to my usual spot beside the chair while all those tramps try to pop out their chest.
(4 hours later)
Why did I say another day of not getting adopted nobody wants me because I would rather act myself than be who they want me to be well message to all the haters out there I'm meeee!
Whatever though seriously I'm gonna go penny board through the halls.
Random Girl
"OMG ITS O2L!!!!!"
"OMG WHERE,WHERE ARE THEY!!!?!"
Ari
"WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU WANNABEEZ SCREAMING AT CALM THE FUDGE BROWNIES DOWN!!"
"Whatever,your just mad they aren't gonna pick you."
"I don't care at least I don't pop my breast on what could be my adoptive father."
She walked away obviously mad but who cares she deserves to be told off and she needs to learn that everybody knows she stuffs just saying.
Connor
Today's the day JC and I are going to go get my new daughter,the rest of the guys couldn't make it because one Trevor and Sam and still babies and live with their mommies.
Then the rest of the boys didn't want to cause a riot if we all went,the fans would probly follow us to. it would just be crazy.
"Connor?"
"Yeah Jc?"
"Are you scared?You know like that now your gonna be a dad?"
"Actually no, I'm not more exited than anything."
"Good because any moment now she could be walking through that door."
Ari
I just hit into my room which I shared with a younger girl named Sarah but she got adopted earlier today I remember her getting so happy and hoping one day to feel the same way.
Jc
We've already talked to 6 girls but none of them seem right some if them seem well....kinda....slutty I guess could be a word, but there is one girl that has caught both of our eyes the next paper Ari Marie
Brown hair, green eyes, in the picture she has a beanie on, most of all she looks unhappy it doesn't tell us anything besides her name date of birth and a picture of her.
If we want to know anything about her we have to ask her ourselves.
"Connor, let's talk to her."
"Yeah, she looks pretty cool."
Connor asked the reception lady if we could talk to her and she led her into the room.
Ari
That lady at the front desk ran into my room making me come down stairs like what a rude move, you can't do that, actually she can, but she led me into a room with two grown men.
Ugh, time to do the stupid introduction thing to somebody I'll never see again.
"Hey, my names Ari."
"Hi, I'm Connor and this is Jc.
So tell me about yourself what do you like to do?"
"Well I'm a swimmer, I love Arizona tea, touch my penny board with out my permission I add another hand to my collection, I play the guitar,and I would die without my phone, but I probly like a lot more than than it's just I've been stuck in this hell hole for 11 years."
"Well now we know she would get along with Ricky!"
I think that was Jcwho said that I'm not very good with names but he is laughing like a lot, what I said wasn't a joke I was being serious. The reception lady is giving me dirty looks, I'm in for it later.
"Well Mr.Franta and Mr.Caylen I will leave you two alone to discuss which girl you would like to pick."
Connor
"Wow! 11 years JC! 11 years!"
"Yeah I know she's Awsome we have to get her! if you don't i will!"
"No I'm getting her I came for a daughter not you."
We told the bitc* at the counter and went up to Ari's room to tell her the news."
Ari
I'm scrolling through twitter as I see Connor and Jcenter my room.
"Wha...what are you guys doing here?"
"Where gonna take you home! I'm adopting you! You now have that hole in your name filled Miss.Franta!
"Wait your serious!"
"Yeah pack your bags so I can give my new niece a big hug!"
I ran and gave Connor a hug, then turned to give Jc a hug.
Once I had all my bags packed I got into there car and we started off for my new home, I think I might have actually found a place to call home.

A/N
Hey I hope you enjoy my first chapter and yes I know it's Jc but sometimes my phone changes it to JC so sorry!
✌️😋