Chapter 11

Chapter 11

We've reached over 100 favorites! That's just amazing! And it's all thanks to you guys. Seriously, what would I do without you guys? I can't thank you enough.

History tiiiiiiime! Yeah, there'll be a little explaining in this one (Just like the others.. Sowwyy!). The Dragons' past, basically.

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made. R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke, being a slowpoke, hasn't realized his mistake as of yet

In the field Dragon Realm

Lucys' P.O.V

I focused all my attention on Dravola as she began explaining. "Well, you see it all started with the first Dragons." The Earth Dragon started. "Many thousand years ago, Dragons ruled Earthland and the humans, but even before that, when there were no humans, Dragons still existed. There were only two different elements, the Peace Dragons, or the Life Dragons as they were called then, and the Chaos Dragons, or the Death Dragons as they were also called then. These two big types of Dragon lived on Earthland and ruled all living things there. The Peace Dragons and the Chaos Dragons could never agree on anything, and there were an intense hatred between the two." She explained in one long go. I remained silent, intrigued with the story of the old Dragons. "Many battles were fought between the two, as they often clashed, and many from both sides died. However, the Chaos Dragons was stronger in terms of fighting power, and they usually overpowered the Peace Dragons with little effort." She looked at me and saw the puzzled expression I was wearing. "Chaos Dragons' element is much more battle-related than the Peace Dragons', the Peace Dragons are more a kind of support Dragons, I guess you can say. The Chaos Dragons have much more raw power and destruction, whereas the Peace Dragons are healers and protectors. This also lead to the Peace Dragon Clan becoming very little, almost exterminated completely." The Earth Dragon sighed. "At some point, the humans appeared in Earthland, and that lead to the Dragons developing a human form as well. The Dragons, now with a new power, went and 'mingled' with the humans, if you know what I mean. They got children with humans, and that's how humans developed magic powers." Oh, so every mage had a Dragon in their family deep, deep down? That's kind of interesting. "Some of these human-children became Dragons, with their own element. That is because if the mother was a Dragon and the father a human, then the child would be a Dragon. If the mother was a human and the father a Dragon, the child would be a human with magic powers. For Dragons, the mothers' element decides what element the child will have, if father and mother are from different elements, because she is the one carrying the child around, and therefore they have more influence on the child, than the father." Dravola explained, probably mostly to me as I was quite sure Acnologia knew that already. "Anyway, the children which became Dragons had one of the mothers' elements." Wait, did she say elements? Like, in more than one? Dravola looked down at me and up at Acnologia alternately. "And this is actually what's most important for you training, a Peace Dragon has the healing abilities of the Sky Dragons, the purifying abilities of the Water Dragons, the ability to give life to for example plants or animals of the Earth Dragons, they own the brightness of the Light Dragons and the beauty of the Ice Dragons." Dravola explained and shifted her gaze to Acnologia. I felt my jaw drop a little at those words. Does the Peace Dragons really own that many elements? "The Chaos Dragons own the destructive abilities of the Fire Dragons, the hardened abilities of the Iron Dragons, the cauterizing abilities of the Poison Dragons, the darkness of the Shadow Dragons and the ability to make their opponent suffer of the Lightning Dragons." Dravola inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly after that.