Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I've seen Master Bob in real life... I'm traumatized.. O.o

Sorry for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Master Bob... No, Slowpoke hasn't told me he would give Fairy Tail to me yet. There's still time though.

At the field – Dragon Realm

Lucy's P.O.V

"Okay, let's see if they've appeared today." Alodiculis said, referring to my still dormant Dragon magic. It hadn't showed itself as of yet, and I kind of wanted to have it soon, so I could practice them faster.

Although today would be a bad day for it to show up. The pains of the Second Origin still tortured me and it hurt with every movement I made. I almost just wanted to skip Lokes' part of the training, but knew I had to do it. It would strengthen my willpower if nothing else.

I went into my meditative state and opened my eyes, standing in the usual blackness. Shortly after, the golden star popped up, shining even brighter than before. It was literally blinding.

I mulled a little over why it was so bright compared to the other day. At last I guessed it was because I had opened my Second Origin and that it would shine stronger according to my rising magical strength. Yeah, that seemed just about right.

I almost desperately wanted to enter the star to show the many small stars what I was made of and have gained Plue's 'full power', still trying to figure out what it could be, but I knew it had to wait until I got to the training with Moustache-Man later.

I watched the star as the light continuously shone in the darkness, it was so bright against the black surroundings it mesmerized me for a while. That was until a faint silverish glow caught my eye left to the star.

I widened my eyes and slowly turned my head in the direction of the silver glow. My eyes widened even more as I stared at it. The light from the golden star had completely concealed it from view, but there it was. My Dragon magic.

The symbol was the Fairy Tail insignia and it pulsed in a faint, faint silver color. This... This was what I had been looking for, it had finally showed up. Although it was only the third day of training. I stepped closer to the way too familiar fairy with a tail, which I now realized also could be mistaken for a Dragon.

I didn't feel the pull from it that I felt from the golden star, and when I tried stepping into it, I just stepped through it, ending out on the other side of it.

I pouted, I probably wasn't strong enough to enter it yet, I needed to practice my Dragon magic some more before I could enter. Which brought a smile to my face. Maybe now I was able to use Dragon magic, it really would be cool if I could.

I would have to ask Alodiculis about it, he probably knew more about that than I did, Káo (No), he did know more about it, for certain. So I closed my eyes and brought myself out of the abyss darkness and back to the Dragon Realm I had grown so used to in such short time.

Keeping my eyes closed, I began smiling. Feeling weird, I opened my eyes and looked at Alodiculis who was looking at the river, seemingly deep in thought. I cleared my throat to get his attention, which succeeded. He looked at me in confusion. "That was quick, why..." He saw the smile on my face and quickly grew one himself. "Don't tell me you've found them already."

I nodded and grinned wider, now showing a little bit of teeth. "Yeah, that's exactly what I have." I said with forced calmness. I was so overjoyed I had finally found it, I couldn't even express myself.