(At 4 o'clock)

"Taehyung? "

Jimin's voice is full of concern. It's been three days without Taehyung. He has been sleeping better though. However he feels more tired because of endless hours looking for him.

Taehyung has no phone. No nothing. Jimin can only know about him when he comes to his house or spends time with him. It hasn't been difficult before, but this is the first time without him for so long.

Being sixteen years old, Jimin doesn't cry like a baby, but he is really concerned. Why hasn't he told him anything?

A week later, his mother is surprised to see his son break down, a crying mess on the cold floor. His soft sobs pierce through her heart, and she quickly leaves everything to talk with him.

Maybe he is finally growing up.

"Aw come on sweetie, don't cry. I'm sure he is fine, wherever he is," she comforts him while stroking his hair slowly.

"B-but I don't want him anywhere! I-I want him with me! " Jimin cries, hugging his mom tighter, and she sighs.

"You can always wait for him by doing other things. I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't like to see you cry," she says, wiping her son's tears with a sad smile.

Jimin nods and smiles a little, before getting up and putting on his shoes. His mother sighs and watches him fondly, a hint of sadness in her eyes. She knows how much Jimin cares about his friend, but she hopes he'll be able to move on from him if he disappears one day.

Because he will disappear one day.

Jimin's mother leaves his room, and as he's getting ready, he notices a small piece of paper on his desk, next to his precious notebook.

Taehyung's messy hand writing is noticeable, as his mother has a pretty handwriting, and though it takes a few seconds for Jimin to decrypt the note, he can't help but to smile from ear to ear when he finally reads his thought-to-be-gone friend.

"Meet me at 4 o'clock, on our favourite bench. I'll be waiting for you."

And all the sweet boy can think is,

How beautiful Taehyung's handwriting is.