moving to LA from Ohio

paige's pov:

Today is the day that i move to LA to live with my big brother Logan its going to be weird at first but i will get used to it.Its going to be annoying when i wake up because both of my brothers Jake and Logan Paul   like to prank people to wake them up so its going to be fun. I'm the youngest one i'm only 18 and Jake's  20 and Logan's 22 its not nice being the youngest but i can't help that,anyway i have to leave for the airport in an hour its my first time going on an airplane and you never know who you could sit next to for like 10 hours just thinking about it makes me laugh.

"paige you need to get up we have to leave in an hour and you take forever so hurry up"my mum shouted up at 4am so then i shouted down to her "yes mum i'm going to get up i just need to text logan to see if he's picking me up ,i love you mumma bear"i said laughing a little i grabbed my phone and looked for logan's number as soon as i saw it i messaged him asking if he was picking me up from the airport.

l = logan

p= paige

the texts between me and logan:

p- hey lo are you going to me picking me up from the airport?

l- yo sis yeah i am but i'm going to have a band with me so we will be in a mini bus . Is alright with you? 

p- yeah that should be fine but i want to sit on my own right in the back. 

l- yeah that's fine can't wait to see you, love you lots little sis xoxox

p- love you too big bro xoxox

end of convo 

i got up and done my morning routine then i got changed into comfortable clothes  

(the pic is of the clothes she is wearing)

before i knew it it was time to leave. I ran downstairs  to the door then ran out to the car and got in and we drove off. about 20 minutes later we were at the airport and i said my  goodbyes  and done the normal airport shit then i finally got on it was so exciting. once we had taken off i got my vlog camera out and starting vlogging i turned my vlog camera off and slept the rest of the way i woke up when we was landing so i grabbed all my bits and headed out once we have landed i saw logan and run up to him and lifted me up.

"welcome paul sister " he screamed 

"thank you paul brother " i said laughing 

we started to walk over to get my things and once we had grabbed them we went to the mini bus as logan opened the door i saw 5 cute boys round my age.one with really curly hair.

"hey gorgeous my names jack avery" he said  taking my hand and kissing it as i started blushing 

"hey im paige paul " i said taking my hand back because i started shaking and i turned to look at logan and he said it's fine and he held my hand as he helped me into the back. i let jack sit right in the back with me and we talked and got to know each other and we became best friends and then this happened ...

" sing for us " he said i started to panic but he took my hand and said it was going to be ok i trusted him i really did.

"ok what do you want me to sing ?" i said 

"do you know our song nobody's gotta know ?" he questioned me 

"yes i do i'll sing that " i said 

"start whenever your ready "

so then i started singing : 

  Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel free tonight
Nobody Gotta Know

I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on ya all night
I should take you to the moon
That's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright
You should be my, you should be mine

See, Ive been trying to find the right way to say to you
That I would walk a million miles to find my way to you
And there is no one else that ever could compare to you.

i finished singing 

all the boys jaws dropped 

"don't forget  to pick your jaws up when we get there" i said laughing and then they started laughing.

"that was soooo good paige. i think you should join the band?"jonah said and everyone nodded to agree 

"ok i'll join but one problem " i said worryingly 

" what's that then" logan said 

" how do i join?" i said looking confused out the window 

" just sign a contract we are going to give you " corbyn said 

"ok then let's do it" i said smiling which cause all the boys to stare and their jaws dropped again.

"boys stop that's my little sister your staring at" logan shouted and scared me so i hid 

"fuck sake paul brother " i said shaking with tears in my eyes as they started flowing down 

" paul sister i'm really sorry,don't cry" he said signaling jack to hug me 

at this point we are 5 mins away from Jake's house because we are going to go see him and team 10 and they all know that there is no fighting but there are maybe some pranks.