I need to man up

Jack pov:

Since we ran out of logans apartment paige hasn't said anything I'm starting to get worried about her ."babe you alright " i said a bit worried "Yeah baby don't worry i just need to man up and I'm just scared incase he hurts you like he has me I don't want it to happen to you I love and care about you soooooo much I'm trying to protect you " she says balling her eyes out on my shoulder i hold her tight and cradled til she fell asleep.
----------------
(A few hours later)
Paiges pov:

After I woke up from that nap in jacks arm I have come to a decision that I'm gonna get jake to tell them and me an jack are gonna go on a  holiday somewhere like London or Scotland so then he will never find us for a while I was thinking that I'll take all the boys so that it won't be unfair as they are my best friends and now I just need to tell them.... so I am in the kitchen and all the boys are outside so I'm gonna call them in and tell them about this then call jake . "BOYS GET HERE NOW PLEASE AS YOU GUYS LOVE ME "I SCREAMED as they came running and stomping in "kids you sound like a heard of elephants "i said while laughing with tears in my eyes "sorry mum" they all said at the same time "it's OK "it's replied "so what did you want then best friend " corbyn said "well guys ......"

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys sorry for a short chapter as well as a cliffhanger but I needed to do it and please comment questions down below of what you want to know about me and I will be doing a Q&A......
Love you guys peace out BITCHES ~paige