my other brother Jake

we are still 5 mins away but turns out there's a lot of traffic so that means we have time to think of a prank to pull on jake but that means we have to go to the store so as the traffic started  moving we pulled up in the stores car park and we all got out and they all lifted me into a shopping cart and i had zach pushing me.

" so daniel and logan go get lots of silly string and jonah and corbyn go get loads of red paint and me ,jack and zach will go and get paint brushes and other bits we then meet back here at this spot in front of phone cases so let's go go go" i shouted

 they all nodded  saying yes keeping a serious face then we all went our different ways in our groups and after like 10 minutes we all met up and paid well i paid the boys tried to help but i said no so i paid for it all then we left for jake's house. by the time we got there it was 1pm and no one could see what we was about to do but there was one camera so dan and corbyn got silly string and covered it.

" so let's quickly do this boys "i said quietly 

what we done was painted on his clear white wall and painted' hey bro long time no see ' logan was videoing it for me for my vlog i got up to the camera and said 

"this is what happens if you mess with a Paul child i just want to say a big thanks to why don't we boys and my oldest brother Logan love you guys so much "i said hugging all of them then kissing them on the cheek and they all blushed apart from Logan cause that would be weird but funny .

"so i'm going to end the vlog here so peace"i finished i walked over to the boys and me huddled into a little group and we decided that we was going to sneak in so all of team 10 was in a meeting so they had the office door closed so we got in and ran up stairs without them knowing and we all laid on jake's bed  and 10 mins after we could hear jake vlogging down stairs and kade went outside and saw the wall and called jake to come see it and he knew that it wasn't logan they looked around the whole house apart from jakes room so logan started vlogging and caught what i was about to doso we all walk downstairs and i snuck up behind him and scared the shit out of him it was sooo funny.

jakes pov:

so kade went outside and then he shouted for me 

 " JAKEEEEEEEEE COME HERE NOWWW ITS REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!" shouted kade i got up all confused so i started vlogging 

"so guys i'm back kade just shouted for me so i'm going to see why."i said so i made my way outside and all i could see was 'hey bro long time no see' i wonder who it was 

" so guys i just came outside to see 'hey bro long time no see'im getting confused of who put that but  me and the rest of team 10 are going to look down stairs and see if we can see anyone and ill tell you guys what happened" i said that then we all searched downstairs there was no one so we all went into the office and started talking then all of a sudden..

"BOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" paige screamed and scared the shit out of me 

"what the fuck paige " i said then i hit her leaving a bruise on her arm then she went off crying and then i saw her with the why don't we boys and logan and they left before i could say sorry   no i feel really  bad...

corbyns pov:

i saw paige come running out crying but we never found out why so we all ran after her into the van and she just cuddled up into a ball next to jack so we waited until we got to logans to ask why ...