Why didnt you tell me

Paige POV:
After we got to our we unpack a bit and then fell asleep because we are so tired cause of jetlag. I looked to my right to see my gorgeous boyfriend asleep I move closer to him and I cuddle his head and stroke his forehead then I give him a kiss on his forehead he then snakes his arms around my waist i look down at him with tears In my eyes" I love you jacky babe" I whisper as he opens his eyes and wipes the tears away "I love you so much more baby so stop crying and cuddle me properly "he said louder then a whisper so we laid in a more comfortable way to cuddle and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

(The next morning )
Paige POV:
I woke up at about 9:30 and I started feeling even more sadder knowing that Zach is going to talk to me and I can't deal with it because I came here to get away from drama but it won't leave me alone. I stand up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door I hear footsteps come closer "babe you alright and let me in I want to see you " he said really worried "I wish I could but I can't "I shout bursting into tears I go the other side of the bathroom and sat down on the floor with my knees tucked to my chest with my head down I heard the hotel door open then lots of foot steps and banging on the door I start rocking forwards and backwards keeping myself in the same position as before. They are all banging on the door they picked the lock of the door and they came running in I just hid my face I looked up to see my cousin standing there "why didn't you tell me" I screamed at her. "Because I didn't think you would care" she said truthfully "Rory you know that I would care and I would support you it's just if I didn't know and he hurt you I wouldn't be able help you or kill him and you should be afraid to tell me we are like sisters even tho you are 2 years younger " I said calming down smiling a little. I got up and hugged her and zach  "i'm sorry I got mad and I'm sorry That I got upset you know I love you both and am happy for you guys " I said  "letting go now come on guys lets get ready to explore" jack screamed with excitement "babe calm down and I'm getting ready I dunno about you guys " I said running out to find clothes to wear.
-----------------------------------
A/N
So guys everything turned out good and that are all happy again sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed it

love you guys peace out bitches💋❤️❤️ ~Paige