Ten

Beyoncé woke up to someone climbing over her face. She kind of figured who it was but she fully opened her eyes to make sure.

She grabbed her two year old nephew and laid him down next to her. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world when she did that so he did it again.

"Daniel stop before I spank you." She said and he instantly stopped playing and laid next to her. It was funny to her that she was so amazing with kids but she didn't want any.

She sat up in bed with him sitting in her lap. She grabbed her phone off the charger and sighed when she saw all the notifications, mostly coming from her ex Allen.

Allen thought he could get his way with her all the time and at times, he did. To say the least, Beyoncé was afraid of him. He had ways of lowering her self-esteem and making her feel unworthy. They've fought so many times that she couldn't keep count but somehow, she still loved him to death.

"Are you hungry baby boy?" Beyoncé asked her nephew. She placed him on the floor and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. The entire time, Daniel followed her around.

She spotted Solange and her older sister, Tyra downstairs.

"Who let y'all in?" She asked jokingly.

"The spare key you keep under your mat. You should really stop doing that. That's the most common place." Tyra ranted.

"Girl shut the hell up. No one told you to look for it. Can you cook me breakfast?"

Tyra rolled her eyes, "So you tell me to shut up then ask me to cook for you? Okay."

Beyoncé chuckled and sat next to Solange as Tyra started on breakfast. Tyra was Beyoncé's older sister on her dad's side. Even though they had different moms, their relationship and bond was still stronger than ever.

"Your boyfriend stopped by." Solange mumbled, "But he saw that me and Tyra was here so he left."

"That's not my boyfriend." Beyoncé groaned. She didn't want to get lectured by her little sister. She understood that they didn't like Allen but it was none of their business.

"Well whatever he is. He has no reason to be even stopping by here. Are you still talking to him?"

"He text me sometimes," She mumbled, "And he'll stop by whenever I don't respond. I can't help that."

Solange shook her head and Beyoncé grabbed Daniel and placed kisses on his face, "Yes you can. A restraining order, duh."

She sighed, "Its not that deep."

"How many times this bum ass nigga knocked you out Bey?"

"And that's none of your fucking business. Chill. Know your place. You're not my mom."

"She told you the same shit before."

Beyoncé sat up and went to her room until Tyra finished breakfast. She didn't have time to be lectured. She didn't want to file a report against Allen for her own personal reasonings.

As she laid out watching game shows, her phone rung. She looked down at it and saw a FaceTime call from Shawn. Her entire mood changed from annoyed to happiness.

"Hey." She answered once the call connected.

"Hey cutie, what you doing?"

"Laying down, you?"

"Just thinking about you."

Beyoncé smiled. She was so happy that he was getting more comfortable with her.