Thirteen

"Are you serious?" Juan asked Shawn excitedly. Shawn had just dropped a bombshell on him and he couldn't believe it.

"I need to go to church now," Shawn said shaking his head, "I feel so wrong."

"People have sex everyday! These deacon wives be getting fingered in the church and sleeping with the pastor! You did nothing wrong. It's been three months. About time she gave it up."

Shawn bit into his wing and shook his head. He was starting to regret sleeping with Beyoncé. He didn't know how to feel about it now that it actually happened. He had dreamed of that moment and it finally turned into reality.

He shrugged, "There's no reason for me to boast about it though."

They both returned to work but Shawn couldn't focus. He found himself thinking about her, the way she kissed him, the way she took his time with him. He couldn't believe he lost his virginity to one of the baddest chicks in town. Anyone else would be proud to say that, but not him.

He was scared. He had finally realized that he didn't wear a condom. He knew for sure that he pulled out but still, he didn't wear a condom.

Shawn quickly unlocked his phone and sent her a message.

It took her awhile to respond to him. In fact, she didn't respond until 8 P.M, 6 hours since Shawn sent the message.

Ten minutes tops, Beyoncé was pulling in

Ten minutes tops, Beyoncé was pulling in. She softly knocked on his front door and waited.

"Hey." She greeted Shawn as he let her in. Shawn looked down at her attire and chuckled. She was still in work clothes.

"We can go to my room." She followed him to his room, and again, she smelled herself all over it. Shawn couldn't bring another woman to his place even if he tried. Beyoncé's scent would alert them of another woman and run them off.

She removed her stilettos and got comfortable in his bed. She couldn't get too comfortable because of the pencil skirt and blouse she was wearing.

"How you been?" Shawn asked.