Mace

Promotes concentration, focus, and self discipline; great for study and meditation. Used in reuniting rituals.

Also Called: Macis, Muscadier

Magnolia Flowers

Magickal uses include health, beauty, love, loyalty, peace, calming anxieties, marital harmony, and overcoming addictions & obsessive behavior.

Magnolia Bark

Magickal uses include fidelity, love and hair growth.

Also Called: Cucumber Tree, Blue Magnolia, Swamp Sassafras, Magnolia Tripetata

Maidenhair Fern

Brings beauty and love into your life.

Mandrake

Magickal uses include protection, prosperity, fertility, and exorcising evil. Carry to attract love. Wear to preserve health.

Also Called: Mandragora, Satan's Apple, Manroot, Circeium, Gallows, Herb of Circe, Mandragor, Raccoon Berry, Ladykins, Womandrake, Sorceror's Root, Wild Lemon

Maple

Love, money, wealth, longevity, and good luck

Maple Syrup

Longevity, money, and love

Marigold

Attracts respect and admiration, provides good luck in court and other legal matters. Great for bath spells -- add an infusion of marigold to the bath for 5 days to find "Mr. Right". Add to sachets, amulets, and incense to attract new love or add life to your current relationship. Place above the bed or in dream pillows for prophetic dreams. Scatter under the bed for protection while sleeping.

Also Called: Bride of the Sun, Ruddes, Marygold

Marjoram

Cleansing, purification, and dispelling negativity. Place under pillow to bring revealing dreams. Place in the corners of the home for protection. Use in love spells or place in food to strengthen love. Carry for protection or place in money mixtures and sachets to draw wealth. Put a pinch in the corner of each room in the house each month to attract a husband. Use an infusion in the bath for 7 days to aid in resolving sadness or grief.

Also Called: Joy of the Mountain, Mountain Mint

Marshmallow Root

Protection and psychic powers. Burn as an incense for protection and psychic stimulation. Place on the altar during ritual to draw in good spirits.

Also Called: Althea, Sweet Weed, Mallards, Guimauve, Mortification Plant, Schloss Tea, Wymote

May Flowers

Attract adventure and chaos to your life

Meadowsweet

Used to increase the chances of getting a job. Aids one during times of distress. Useful as an altar offering, especially during love magick. Burn or strew about the house to relieve disharmony in the home or remove tensions. Carry to gain popularity and friendship.

Also Called: Gravel Root, Bride of the Meadow, Bridewort, Little Queen, Gravelweed, Joe-Pye Weed, Purple Boneset, Kidney Root, Trumpet Weed, Trumpet Vine, Meadowsweet

Mesquite

Healing. Use in healing incenses and mixtures. Use to fuel ritual fires or burn as an incense for cleansing & purification. Use an infusion of mesquite in the bath for purification.