Palm

Fertility, focus, potency, and divination

Palo Santo

If you feel you have been cursed, rub this herb on your body and then bathe.

Pansy

Love, divination related to love & relationships, rain magick

Papaya

Hang twigs of papaya wood over a door to keep out evil. Eat papaya with a loved one to intensify your love. Mix papaya leaves with mandrake and burn or use in the bath to reverse hexes and jinxes.

Paprika

Use to add energy to any spell or mixture. Throw in someone's yard to cause them problems.

Also Called: African Pepper, Bird Pepper, Chili Pepper, Goat's Pod, Grains of Paradise, Red Pepper, Sweet Pepper, Tabasco Pepper, Zanzibar Pepper, Capsicum

Papyrus

Protection

Parsley

Calms and protects the home; Draws prosperity, financial increase, and luck. Restores a sense of well-being. Use in spells to increase strength & vitality after surgery or illness. Use in amulets or other magickal workings to help yourself out of a rut. Eat to provoke lust and promote fertility. Place on plates of food to guard against contamination. Useful for bath magick to purify and end misfortune. Mix with jasmine and carry in your shoe to make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

Parsnip

Male sex magick

Passion Flower

Magickal uses include attracting friendship and prosperity and heightening libido. Carried to bring great popularity & attract new friends. Placed in house to calm trouble & arguments and bring peace. Used as a wash to diminish disagreements & stress. Placed beneath pillow to promote sleep. Bathe in an infusion of passion flower for 5 days to attract the opposite sex.

Also Called: Passion Vine, Granadilla, Maracoc, Maypops, Purple Passion Flower, Grandilla

Patchouli

Used in spells, sachets, baths and mixtures for money & love. Put in the wallet or purse to draw money. Place in a charm or use in incense for fertility. Helps to ground you and bring your consciousness back to the physical level. Burn to bring business growth.

Also Called: Patchouly, Pucha Pot

Pau d'Arco

Magickal use is for the ritual healing of severe diseases.

Also Called: Lapacho, Taheebo, Pau Darco

Peach

Fertility, love, and wisdom. Eating peaches induces love. Wear a peach pit to keep away evil. Carry peach wood for longevity. Use peach pits or dried fruit in amulets and sachets for fertility and love.

Pear

Lust and love Eating pears induces love. Use dried fruit in amulets and sachets for love and lust.

Pearl Moss

Sprinkle across the doorway of a home to allow only good spirits to enter.

Peas

Money and love

Peat Moss

Protection

Pecan