Chapter 3

I landed hard on the ground. I looked up to see blue. It wasn't the sky, more like Energy. I rolled over to take in my surroundings I notice a few people, one in particular.

"who are you?" The one I was looking at said.

"I like to ask you the same thing." I said hoping to get answer.

"I'm Loki, Now what of you?" Loki asked.

"We're not friends, why should I tell you?" I said. The name Loki does sound familiar though.

"Sneaky, I like you. Even though you came through my portal and disturbed my plans, you'd be a wonderful asset it my plan to take over the world in my rule, what do you say? Do you except?" Loki asked.

"why would I help you take over the world and have it in your rule? No thank you." I said.

"Please don't. I still need that." Loki said. What can be so important that he stop his conversation with me.

" This Doesn't have to get any messier." A guy said locking a blue cube in a case.

"Of course it does. I've come too far for anything else. I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." Loki said.

Loki makes me want to gag, he reminds me of Luke.

"Loki, Brother of Thor?" An old guy says.

"you've got to be kidding me." I said.

"you've heard of Thor, delightful." Loki said.

"oh, I've heard of him alright." I said. Thinking about the Norse Mythology I've been reading.

"We have no quarrel with your people." The guy said.

"An ant has no quarrel with a boot." Loki said.

"You planning to step on us?" The man asked.

"I come with glad tidings, of a world made free." Loki said.

"Free from what?" The man said.

"Freedom." Loki said.

"That makes no sense." I said earning his attention.

"Freedom, is life's great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart..."Loki turns to face the old man who's behind him and places his spear against his heart.

The old man's eyes glow black. 'What did Loki do him?' I thought wide eyed.

"You will know peace." Loki said.

"Yeah, you say peace, I kind of think you mean the other thing. From the vacuum chamber ceiling, Tesseract's energy cloud rapidly builds into what may be an implosion." He said.

"Sir, Director Fury is stalling. This place is about to blow. Drop a hundred feet of rock on us. He means to bury us." A guy wearing all black said.

"Like The Pharaohs of Odin." The man said.

"He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself. You got maybe two minutes before this goes critical." The old man said.

"Well, then..." Loki said then looked towards the guy wearing all black.

It's like those two were having an internal conversation since The guy wearing all black shot the man which falls to the ground. Then the guy wearing all black turns to me, He trys to shoot me, but I dodge it.

The guy in a black grabs the case carrying the blue case.

"I'll be back for you later." Loki says to me leaving the lab with the old man and the guy that shot me.