New beginning.

"This will be your room. You have to be in bed by 10:00 pm and awake by 9:00 am. No yelling, fighting, swearing, and NO loud music," Mrs Lesley explained.
In the room we're two other Gita, they looked roughly 7 years old
"Girls! This is Jordan thist, she will be living with you for now. Let her get settled down and have her own space,". Mrs Lesley said.
I walked over to a small bed and Ben walked in after me. I set down my guitar next to my suit case and dusted off the old bed I would be sleeping on. All I had was five outfits and a blanket and a pillow. I had money hiding in my guitar case and my skate board wasn't allowed in the room. Apparently  you had you own stalls for bikes and skate birds ad knee pads and stuff.
"Well hello there. I am Stacy and this is Jaclyn." The girl said.
"What's your name?" Jaclyn asked me.
" Jordan. Where is the bath room?" I asked. I needed to put my toiletries away.
"Down there," Stacy replied.
I was surprised to see that the girls had a tv. I turned it on and watched the tv. Then I remembered that I had to put my stuff up. I walked into the bathroom and put my tooth brush at the third sink that needed some cleaning. I put my blue striped towel on the empty rack, then put hair bands in the third shelf in the medicine cabinet. I walked back out to get my pajamas when I looked back at the tv to see there was a major car crash including a drunk driver. Her name was Stacy Hood... Stacy HOOD?? 
"That's my mom," I said, looking down.
"Oh... that's what you get for drunk driving I guess!" Stacy said. Jaclyn just laughed.
I ran to get a pair of black shorts and an Ariana grade concert tee uncle Ben once took me to go see. I was about to go brush my teeth when I heard, " nobody survived," from the local news channel. I ran to the bathroom trying not to cry.

Later on we went to dinner. They had pot roast and mashed potatoes. I had to say, it was a really nice orphanage. It definitely  wasn't like the ones in the movies. Everybody was whispering about how my mom was stupid and dead and a psycho. I couldn't take it so I went to the stables to get my skate board and ride it to the pond and back. I took some money from my guitar case, just in case. When I got to the river I saw a man. Her had a price of paper and a pen. I walked up to him and asked why he was out writing so late.
" when it's late, it quiet," he said.
I sat next to him. "It is really pretty at night."
"Yeah, it is. Why are you out so late get back home!"
" I live in an orphan edge ," I said looking down.