I have friends?

Jordans POV
I woke up to the sound of Justin Bieber alarm clock a moaned. "Turn that thing off!"
"Somebody is salty," Stacy said. I growled at her comment. It was 8 flipping 30 ! To early for me.
I rolled out of bed and walked to the bath room. Jaclyn was curling her hair and Stacy was taking a shower. I should brush my teeth in the mean time. It took Stacy like 40 minutes to get out of the shower so I had and hour to get ready.
The girls left the bathroom to get dressed and I grabbed my iPod to put on some Halsey. I turned on the shower and the was barely and warm water left!
"Ugh," I sighed stepping in slowly. I took about 20 minutes to get out, and then dried off and headed for the second closet in the room which was the smaller one. I looked through the five shirts I had brought with me and finally picked out a distressed fall out boy with some black shorts and a pair of Adidas.
Mrs Lesley knocked on the door to tell us that we needed to head down to get breakfast in 10 minutes. I rummaged through my small back pack to make sure I had everything I needed for the day.
A pack of gum.
A pair of headphones.
My wallet with all my money ($30)
My iPod.
I threw my back pack over my shoulder and ran down the hall to the cafeteria.
Can I just say, they had some bad milk. But every thing else was pretty good. I had two pancakes with some cut up fruit.
"Hey, I am Liam, and since I am a guy I am not supposed to be at the girl table, but I heard you were new, and so am I. I am seven years old and I came her a week ago,"
I looked at him, he had Chrystal blue eyes and blond locks of curly hair. White teeth and a 5sos muscle tee on with a pair on black ripped skinny jeans and Nikes on. I was looking at him, not knowing what to say.
"Uhhh... hi. I am Jordan. And I uhh like 5sos to. I got here yesterday ," I gulped, "so uhh I will see you around?" I asked standing up with my dish.
"Uh yeah! By Jordan!"
I couldn't help but smile. I think I just made a friend that gets me!

Three hours later.
I headed to my skate board when I heard that guy Liam talking to his friend. He was tan, about the same night at Liam, and he had jet black hair with a tie die muscle tee on. My jaw dropped. He was  the definition of gorgeous!
Play it cool. I thought to myself. I grabbed my skate board and walked past them with a slight wave. As soon as I left I ran out the doors.
I went to the mall to meet my college friend Kate. She worked at Barnes and noble and practically raised me. She gave me my first YouTube book for my fifth birthday. I think it was the mylifeaseva book? As soon as I walked in late ran to me and gave me a huge hug and asked me if I was ok.
"I am so so so sorry Jordan!" She said.
Once she hugged me I started to cry, I felt safe and I did t have to put up and acts anymore. She held me tight and didn't let go. There was no other place I would rather be. She held my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eye.
"Do you like mrs Lesley?" She asked while wiping a tear from my face.
"H-how do you know mrs Lesley?" I asked.
She found me when I lost my parents. She used to work at hot topic!" She laughed.
I sniffled. "Really?" I laughed.
"Yeah!" She said. She pulled me into a hug. "I need to tell you something..." she started, "I know you see me as a mother, but know I'm gonna be one!" She said.
"WHAT!" I laughed. I touched her stomach just  now realizing that she had gotten  a bigger belly.
Kate laughed and pulled me behind the counter. She sat under the desk and handed me a book. I read it out loud, "Greek mythology," I said, " thank you!" I gave her another hug. We talked for like two hours before she got a customer. She waved good by and I headed off. I felt happy when I left. She was having a baby! I couldn't believe it! When I got back the mrs Lesley's "hotel" (that's the actual name,)
I got to my room and took a 20 minute nap then woke when Jaclyn was shaking me telling  me we had to go to dinner.
" I was only asleep for 20 minutes! " I protested.
" try like three hours!" Stacy laughed.
I sighed and headed to dinner.
Liam and his friend came over to my loaner table. "Hey! This is Tyson, Tyson this is Jordan." Liam's pointed to me. I waved for I was still chewing my chicken tender.