The End

It's been a week since everything went back to normal. But it's also been a week since Marinette saw Chat. Marinette was thinking about him, when she heard a knock on her window. Mari darted up and went to the window. She opened it and Chat came in.

"Kitty!!" Marinette said, throwing her arms around Chat's neck. "I was worried about you."

Chat kissed Mari's forehead and looked into her eyes. "I didn't think you'd want to see me after what happened."

"Of course I would. Don't you remember what I said??"

"Yeah. I just didn't think it was true."

"Oh, you silly Kitty."

Chat Noir kissed Mari and said, "Well, since I know you're identity, I think it's only fair that I show you mine." Chat said. Marinette nodded and sat on her chaise, watching Chat.

"Claws in." Chat detransformed and in his place stood Adrien.

"A-Adrien?" Marinette's heart was hammering so loud she thought Adrien could hear it.

"Are you disappointed?" Adrien looked sad.

"N-No. It's just, I never would have thought..."

"Wait. You had a crush on me!! I remember. I was jealous of myself?! Wow. Now I feel stupid."

"NO! You're not stupid!! You could never be stupid. But now I don't have to decide which boy I like, cause both are the same person!!"

Adrien smiled. "I guess you're right." Adrien's smile, suddenly, became nervous.

"So, since you like both sides of me and I like both sides of you, will you be my girlfriend?"

Marinette gaped. OMG!! Adrien Agreste a.k.a. Chat Noir, my Kitty, wants me to be his girlfriend!! Marinette thought

"Yes. I'd love to, Kitty!!"

THE END