Are You Serious?

India's POV

I'm really glad Ronald has finally gone clean and became faithful. After all we have been through we're finally seeing eye to eye. I can honestly say I'm happy.

(I Go In My House)

Me: Honey? Are you home?

There's no answer? He mustn't be here.

(I Go Upstairs and I hear a moaning)

Now I know I'm hallucinating because I KNOW that he did not bring another unidentified female into my house. And YES I said another.

(I Crack the Door Open and See a Female Riding Ron)

Lol, now I must be crazy. Let me reenter this room

(I Bust the Door Open)

Me: Now what ƀitch wanna get killed today? Get yo hoeing  âss out of my house.

Desiree: Ronald you did not tell me you had a girl! 

Ronald: shrugs shoulders It never came up.

Me: I'm glad you two think this is a game. You know what, Ronald get your audacious âss out too. You had the AUDACITY to bring some unauthorized ƀitch in my house? Are you serious? To think we were in a good place and you go and do this BS. 

Ronald: Bae, look I'm sorry. You're always away and I-

Me: cuts him off Save it and get the HELL out of my house. Your clothes with be out the window shortly.

Desiree: Come on Ronald. She doesn't deserve you. I'll make you fell better.

Haha, ƀitch thought I was going to get jealous or nah? Try again.

Me: You know what ƀitch? That's a good idea.

(I grab his clothes out of the draws)

Ronald: Now don't touch my stuff India. 

India: throws clothes at him Get out now before I call the police.

Desiree: I'll be outside Ron.

India: Yes ƀitch, you will be outside.

Ronald: So that's how you do me? You gone call the feds?

India: looks away Get out.

Ronald: walking out Aight. Remember that.

(I walk over and slam the door)

Should I start crying or laugh it off? I can't believe he would pull some stuff like this.

Ronald's POV

Dâmn. I really messed up. I love her, but I needed some âss. Desiree satisfies me; she knows what I need. Maybe Desiree is the one for me.

Desiree: You ready to go bae?

Ronald: Yeah, lets go.

(We Go to Her Apartment and I Sit on the Bed)

Desiree: You ready?

Ronald: Sure ..

She climbs on the bed and I slide her panties off. She unzips my pants and takes them off and then my draws. She starts kissing all over me and it feels good. Kinda how India makes me feel. She climbs on top and starts riding me. I feel guilt in my gut, but this makes me happy. Back and Forth. Slow and Fast. I just blackout.

The Next Day

India's POV

I couldn't sleep all night. I was thinking of what might Ron and that ƀitch were doing. It made me sick to my stomach. All I was doing was throwing up. I need to get it off my mind, I need to call my sister.

PHONE CONVO

Crystal: Haay Blood.

Me: Haay. I need somebody to talk to. Can you come over?

Crystal: Do you know what time it is?

Me: 1:00 in the afternoon. Get yo lazy âss over here, I need you.

Crystal: Aight. My lazy âss will be over there in 5 minutes.

Me: Good.

END PHONE CONVO

20 Minutes Later

I know this girl did not forget to come over.

knock, knock

(-.-) So now this ƀitch is here.

(I Open The Door)

Crystal: Haay Sista Blood. reaches in for a hug

Me: pushes away No ƀitch, yo said 5 minutes. It's 1:20.

Crystal: But who a ƀitch tho?

Me: Anywho. Ron and I are no longer together.

Crystal: wtf look Don't ya'll do this every other day? Who âss do I need to beat? Please let me know because I don't play about my lil sister.

Me: Well, I walked in earlier today and saw some peon riding Ronald. starts crying I've just been holding everything in. I don't know what to do. I thought everything was going fine, but then I saw her and him and just... 

Crystal: straight face You better save them tears. You've cried to much over him. Obviously he's not for you and he doesn't care much about you if he keeps hurting you continuously. 

Me: wipes tears I won't take that. I know he loves me, he just has a weird âss way of showing it. 

Crystal: If you don't take it from me, who else are you going to take it from? Welcome to reality, you've been stuck in some fairytale âss land with some wack âss niggas. Time to clear your vision honey. Just know that I'm here for you ever step of the way.

Should I hug her or just slap her? She is right, but .. I just wanna hurt her lbs.

(I Hug Her.)

Crystal: That's my girl.