He's Mine

The Next Day

India's POV

I wake up and it seems like everything's fine. I see Ron sleeping on the right of me and I just know that he knew where home was, but I got to get out of the house and he's coming with me.

Me: taps him Ron.

Ronald: mumbles 

Me: hits him Get up and take a shower we're leaving soon.

Ronald: We're taking a shower together?

Me: Nīgga, shower or nah?

(He Goes and Turns on the Shower)

Ronald: Come on, the hot water's running.

Me: You thought I was really taking a shower with you huh? laughs Nah, you need to clean her off of you. I'll just get in the shower downstairs.

Ronald: laughs Babe, you gotta be kidding me.

Me: walking downstairs Lmao, no I am not "kidding" you. I'll be out the shower in 30 minutes. 

45 Minutes Later

Me: walking upstairs Babe, let's take a picture.

Ronald: You know I'm not for the pictures.

Me: Just take it with me! turns to him Or is your thots watching?

Ronald: I mean we can take it but- 

Me: Good. 

(We take the picture and I post it on Instagram)

I know this ƀitch did not just comment on my picture. She must do not know me.

Me: Look shows him the comment Your #1 squally commented on my post.

Ronald: grabs and sets phone down Don't worry about her, it's just me and you.

Me: Mhm, well I need to get ready.  

We put our clothes on.

Me: You ready to go?

Ronald: My car or yours?

Me: walking to his car Yours because I'm not paying no more for gas. 

That wasn't the real reason, it was just because I like his better lbs. 

(We Get in the Car and My Favorite Song Plays 'Over My Dead Body' By Drake)

Me: How I'm feeling, it doesn't matter, cause you know I'm ok. But still, I ask myself, why do you worry? You know, you know I'm the same. You know, I know you don't love me baby. They're trying to take you away from me. Only over my dead body.

This song speaks to me, it explains my life. And all of a sudden, I here Ron.

Ronald: I think I killed everybody in the game last year, man fūck it I was on tho. And I thought I found the girl of my dreams at a strip club, Mmm mmm, fūck it I was wrong tho. Shout out to all my nīggas living tax free, now-a-days its six figures when they tax me.Oh well, guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income.

I'm just thinking in my head how our relationship is. We love eachother alot, but some don't accept us. We're going to hold on strong because people would kill to be in the spot I'm in now and I'm sure Ron is aware that I have dudes lining up to take his.

Me: Where are we going? 

Ronald: The movies; to see About Last Night.

Me: Oooh, I love Kevin Hart.

Ronald: laughs I know.

Crystal POV

I'm glad Ron and India worked it out, but I'm still iffy about him. But, let me take my mind off of someone else's business and focus on mine. My boyfriend Chresanto is coming to take me to the movies so I better get ready lbvs. 

I take a shower and I hear a ring, ring.

PHONE CONVO

Me: Haaay baeball.

Chres: Wssp. You ready?

Me: Yeah.

Chres: I'm outside.

Me: I'll be right out.  

I walk out and I feel fresh lbs. I feel like money baby. 

(I Get In His Car and He Kisses Me)

Chres: We going to see About Last Night.

Me: Isn't India and Ron going? 

Chres: I thought Ron and Des were going? Well, that's what Desiree told me.

Me: Well, DES IS LYING. Ronald obviously wants to go to the movies with India because they're riding with eachother there.

Chres: Ok. Well, let's not worry about their love triangle and focus on us.

Me: lays on his shoulder I'd like that.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE MOVIES? WILL DES AND INDIA GET INTO A ALTERCATION? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT.