This Is Me

Being me just like it is for being you as a normal human being, there comes a lot of struggle, shame, pain, embarrassment, lack of self love, self confidence, self worth, education, and so much more that involves with living in our society in our current reality. But for me, it wasn't easy at all just like it is for everyone else.

Though not everyone learns to accept that life won't always or rather to say go their way most of the time and that they have to accept the fact they will have to try harder to do better and to not make it harder for themselves to accept what they've been denying of the facts.

Anyway, this is me, wearing my college graduation dress, while wearing red nail polish, red heels (which gave me blisters), red bracelet and earrings and of course the graduation gown during the ceremony. But aside from this fact, I have come to share with you all that I've learned so much in just over 2 years in recovery and still growing daily. Though I've also come to state here that I've come to have made some new promises, goals, values and such that I need to hold onto forever. Below are some of them.

Never regret, or a better word: make anymore regrets! Regrets are scarier than anything else. So whatever you want, go for it. It's scary, change is. But regret is scarier. I've made my fair share of regrets in my life of 20.5 years but I've worked on them and have conquered them after learning from them just like we do as humans with mistakes. We are imperfect, that's the reality of us human beings.

And I'm gonna continue to do what I need to do to get what I want, to be happy, to be myself unashamed with great confidence and to do what I wanna do with my life! And I'm more than willing to do whatever kind of risks comes along. It's worth it!

I'm grateful for my cat Franka! I don't know how I would've survived all that torture, unbearable pain, mental health issues and trauma caused by my own parents if I didn't have her... thigh I believe also that it's a miracle I'm still alive! But therefore I'm the miracle I needed to get better and to get the life I truly deserve!

Been in recovery for two years In retraining my brain to focus more on the positives more than the negatives like my parents had previously trained my brain years ago!