Thunderstorm

The sounds of thunder and lightning clashed outside the Sky Joker. Joker and Hachi where asleep, when a noise woke them up.  Joker reached up and flicked on the lamp.

"Did you hear that Hachi?"

Hachi responded in an affirmitive.

The noise happened again.

It was coming from under the bed.

Joker and Hachi looked under the bed, to find Akai and Hosshi underneath.

"What are you doing?"

"Hiding."

"Under my bed?!?"

"Yes, now shut up and go back to sleep."

Joker blinked before he got out of his bed and went and turned on the bedroom light.

"No, no, get out from under there we are talking about this. Why are you under my bed?"

Akai and Hosshi crawled out from under the bed, Hosshi leapt into Hachi's arms and fell asleep.

Then a roll of thunder came through.

Akai yelped and dived back under the bed. Joker blinked in suprise.

"Wait, are you scared of the thunderstorm?"

Akai peeked his head out from under the bed.

"Is that what it's called? It's producing water and making loud sounds and I don't like it."

"It's a normal weather thing, it's not going to hurt you unless your outside. Now get out from under my bed and go back to your room."

Akai came out from under the bed, but made no move to get out of the room. Hachi sighed and set Hosshi down on Akai's lap.

"I'll go get some extra blankets and the cot."