challenges

CHALLENGES OF THE INDIGO

Not everyone born of this generation carries this new blueprint. The early few were known as “scouts,” testing out the climate to see if more souls could be ushered in. Nor should we assume being an Indigo is something to be idealized. Far from it! Beyond the responsibility such a distinction will carry, we have also witnessed the drive of the Indigos to be paralyzing at times.

SHIFTING PURPOSE

Indigo children are destined to make changes, to challenge society and to be loud in what they see as the flaws in the system. When this mission is complete, they have to shift life purpose quite drastically. Those who are thrown off their life path early, that is to say their push for progress is thwarted or forgotten, often turn in on themselves.

DEPRESSION

We have witnessed many Indigos deep in depression, addictions and even suicide. So strong is this governing battering ram, it can turn inward when they are unable to create the changes they are adamant need to be made. The worst outcome for an Indigo is to be ignored or mocked… for their perception is hawk-like and they are able to foresee the pitfalls and are compelled to drive change at massive levels.

INTEGRITY

Of the most blessed attributes of the Indigo Children is their integrity. They carry it within and can sense when others are dishonest. They may not always see this as a gift, for the world can be corrupt and indifferent. However, they carry a deep knowing they are “right” even though, if pressed, they may not be able to explain their assuredness.

-