Chapter 5

JB POV:
"Aish really Jackson this is really no joke!"

Jackson stayed in his place laughing. We were at his house and I was telling him about Youngjae. Jackson has been my best friend forever and I could always count on him for anything.

"If I hadn't known any better JB, I'm pretty sure that your catching feelings for little Jaejae aha."

"No! That can't be! I've only known Youngjae for a couple of days and plus I have Jinyoung!" I said frustrated.

"Well jeez don't get mad at me. Your the one who came to me for help anyways." He said with a smirk on his face. "When are you going to see Youngjae again?"

"My dad and his mom planned this 'before wedding' party sometime this weekend. I guess a bunch of friends and family are coming over to my dad's to celebrate the 'big day.'"

"Oh sweet! Can I come?" Jackson asked getting excited.

I smacked him upside the head. "Hey! I'm your best friend am I not allowed to come?"

"Sure. Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"How does Jinyoung feel about all of this?"

"Well he accepts it I guess. I just made sure to promise him I'll always love him you know."

"Welp (A/N: yes welp lol) tell dear Jinyoungie that you broke that promise, as your falling for Jaejae now."

"Jackson!"

"What? It's true." He chuckled.

"The wedding is only in a matter of time and my life will change so much."

"You never know it could be a good change." Jackson said. I shrugged at that.

"Want a beer?"

I chuckled. "Why not."

As Jackson got up to go to the kitchen, Mark walked through the door.

"Oh hey Jaebum." He smiled.

"Hey Mark hy-"

"Markiepooh! I missed chuu!" Jackson came running in and picked up Mark for a hug. I actually always looked in awe at their relationship. They got together a little after me and Jinyoung did, but their bond was something not everyone could have.

Then my phone started ringing. It was my dad. Ugh. What does he want now? I answered.

"Hello?"

"Jaebum ah! I need you over here to help me get the house ready for your before wedding party this weekend!"

"Do you really need me over now?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Yes! Come soon!" And he hung up.

"Hey guys I have to go now. My dad needs me. I'll see you this weekend." I said to the Markson couple.

"Alright bye hyung!" Jackson said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked up to my dad's mansion. Knocking on the door, my dad opened it, he had a smug grin on his face.

"Son come in!"

"Why couldn't you just get the maids to help you with all this?" I whined.

"Well I do need my son's opinion on some of the decorations now don't I."

"I guess." I said, bored.

I walked in and there was a banner up from one part of the staircase to the other. My dad has two staircases spiraling up the the next floor. There were some streamers here and there, and I heard him talking about having balloons. In the big backyard, I saw tables being set up, and a tent as well. Why does he have to make this such a big deal? I say to myself.

"So what do you think?" He asked me curiously.

"Uhm. It's nice I guess." I said not really knowing how to respond.

"Mhm good. We are also going to have caters come in as well. The party will be on Saturday at 1:00 pm. Oh and invite your friends if you'd like. Youngjae will do the same."

"Uh okay. Is there anything else you needed me here for?" I asked getting slightly annoyed.

"Ah yes! I wanted to show you the rings."

"Rings?"

"Of course! You and Youngjae are getting married, so you obviously need rings to do so." He said leading me upstairs.

He pulled a red velvet box out of his drawer. Opening it was a beautiful diamond ring. "Wow." I said under my breath, but only turned out to him hearing me.

"I know. Beautiful isn't. I have the other one here." He said pulling out a ring identical. "Here, why don't you hold onto them."

"Dad are you sure? These are really nice rings."

"Of course. Now go on back home. I still have some planning to do." He said, as I nodded.

Jinyoung POV:
Jaebum had went out to see Jackson while I stayed at home. I wasn't feeling too well. Although he was gone for a couple of hours and I was getting a little worried. "What if he went out to see youngjae?" No I can't think that way. I have to trust him. He promised me.

Just then, Jaebum walked through the door. He gave me a smile and embraced me.

"What took you so long?" I asked putting slightly.

He laughed a little. "After I hung out with Jackson my dad called. He needed me over, I guess he's holding a party this weekend."

"Oh o-okay."

"Hey we should go out to eat. You've been home all day and I want to take my prince out." He gave a small smile. I smacked his chest lightly.

"Okay. Give me a few minutes."

"Yay! Me too."

Jaebum rushed off to the bedroom to probably change while I cleaned up the kitchen. When he came back out with a more comfortable outfit on, I went into the bedroom to find something to wear as well. I decided on some jeans and one of Jaebum's hoodies because I love stealing them and it's one of my favorite things ever. I just need my watch to complete the outfit.

I checked by the sink and the bedside table and couldn't find it. I looked in one of the drawers and found two velvet boxes instead. Opening it were rings. They were absolutely beautiful. Until I realized it's for the wedding. For Jaebum and youngjae. I started to tear up. I'm really going to lose Jaebum like this aren't I?

When I hear the sound of Jaebum calling my name, I quickly wiped my tears and forgot all about my watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter took so long for me to write and I have horrible writers block I'm sorry.
Next chapter will be about the party held at Jaebum's dad's house.