Chapter 16

Youngjae POV:
I had just ruined a relationship.
I had just lost a friend.
And I just had ruined Jaebum's life.

The kiss was amazing. I couldn't deny how much great it was. For once, through the kiss, I had actually felted loved.

I guess certain people can't have a happy ending right?

The way we looked at me when I tried stopping him from after Jinyoung. It was like what we just did didn't matter.

So I ran too. Back to the mansion where I packed some of my important items.

You are so stupid Choi Youngjae!

I looked around the organized new master bedroom time before taking off. I looked down at the ring on my finger. Hot angry tears started to boil up to the sides of my eyes. I ripped off the ring, finding the closest thing I saw, I wrote Jaebum a quick note before running off.

I made sure to get a good distance away from the mansion before calling Bam and Yugyeom. I knew if I called mom she'd get worried about me.

(Bold is Yugbam and Italics is Youngjae)

"Hello Youngjae hyung! Is there anything you need?" Answered a peppy Bambam as usual.

"H-hey Bam. I'm going to need you to pick me up around our new house." I responded, trying not to break.

"Hyung what's wrong? You don't sound good."

"I-it's okay. Just pick me up now please." I said hanging up and wiping my tears.

Jisoo POV:
Jinyoung had told me everything. And I mean everything.

He explained how his boyfriend had an arranged marriage, to them moving in together, and how lonely he's been ever since it all started. He told me what happened before he called me and it honestly broke my heart.

How could someone do that to Jinyoung? This Jaebum had just thrown away a precious diamond.

"I'm so so sorry you had to go through all that Nyoungie." I said while hugging him, running circles on his back. We were sitting on the couch as he told me his story.

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't enough for him anyways." He said sadly.

"Aish Jinyoung don't say that. I may not have known you for long, but I know for sure that you've done everything you can to keep your relationship going."

"I guess." He replied looking down.

"Why don't we watch a funny movie! I'll make popcorn and get blankets?" I suggested, wanting to brighten the mood.

"That sounds wonderful." He smiled, with his eyes crinkling making me squeal inside.

I smiled at him before getting up.

Youngjae POV:
I sat there crying in the arms of both Yugyeom and Bambam as I told them what happened.

"I'm going to kill Im Jaebum I swear." Yugyeom said getting up, obviously angry.

"N-no Gyeomie don't blame him. I ruined his relationship."

"But he's the one that kissed you first! Why would he play with your feelings like that Youngjae!" He said making me tear up even more.