| Chapter 24 |

My new book So High is officially out. First chapter is published. PLEASE, go check it out and tell me what you think. Add it to your libraries as well. You guys have supported Into You and Oceania to the max and I hope you all will do the same with this next project. Im really hoping this book will flourish the way Into You did. As a writer I just want to get better and better at my craft and you guys make that happen. So please show love. Enjoy the chapter and please go read So High and COMMENT what you think!!!

**not edited
----

Throwing Hands

Omniscient

"May I go to the bathroom?" Dido raised her hand for her advisory teacher. Monday had unfortunately rolled around yet again and like always, she was dragging along all day. She decided to go to the restroom to splash some water on her face and wake herself up a little bit.

Her teacher nodded her head and Dido got up to leave. Advisory was of her afternoon classes and whenever she didn't have anything to do, she napped.

Jasmine still hadn't been able to come to school. The doctor said that within a week she'd be okay to put a little more pressure on her wounds and head back to class.

Dido actually felt bad for her though. She was gonna have so much catching up to do once she got back. Hopefully Jasmines parents and the teachers had worked they out though otherwise Dido would have been the one taking Jasmine all of her assignments.

Walking down the hallway, Dido heard soft moans and grunts coming from the janitors closet. She rolled her eyes. Teenagers were literally so clichè. What made them think that shit like this could happen in real life without getting caught?

Dido was going to continue forward, but the voices behind those moans sounded real familiar. She didn't want to be a creep, but she had to put her ear to the door to figure out who they were. Her heart dropped at the sound.

"Ah, Kingston. I love you." A screechy voice let out.
"I love you too, Iman." He grunted in response.

Dido gasped and covered her mouth.

Iman loved stunting on Kingston in public like they wasn't messing around. Why? Dido had no idea because Kingston wasn't even ugly.

She didn't know whether she wanted to just them leave be or as always, take the petty route. Y'all already know which one she took.

She pulled out of her phone and took a selfie of herself with the biggest smile on her face in front of the closet door.

Currently listening to Kingston and Iman having sex in the janitors room. How unsanitary.

She sent in the group message which now, by the way, Jasmine was added back into. She giggled and walked off. The situation was actually kind of funny to her and seeing Bella's reaction was going to be a show.

Dido knew Iman most likely wouldn't see it until after she was finished doing her thing with Kingston so she just decided to continue to the bathroom and head back to class.

-----
Bella and Dido were already at the lunch table when Iman slowly walked up them with her head down and sat. She didn't look up not once.

"Hey, hoe." Dido smirked, eating her hot chips.

Iman smacked her teeth, looking up. "Come on, man."

"Don't come on man us. When was you gone tell everybody you was fucking Kingston. It's not like we ain't already know, but still."