| Chapter 21 |

Read the authors note. Comment & like! Thank you guys so much for getting this book to 5k+ comments. Y'all are literally the best readers and are so patient with me cause I know I be going ghost sometimes.😭 I posted more pics of Dido bc you guys are always asking me to post her. Anyways Enjoy.
-------

Daddy, Meet Reece

Daddy, Meet Reece

Omniscient

Reece blew a breath as Dido coaxed him on the porch of her front door. He was coming over for dinner to finally meet her father and with everything that had been going on, she thought this would be the perfect distraction. She fixed the collar of Reece's shirt. He wore a simple long-sleeve pink button down and jeans.

"If your dad is anything like mines, we might have a problem." He stated, moving Dido's hands and fixing his collar himself.

Dido's father was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the food. Reece had arrived a little bit earlier than expected. His mother always said that if you weren't early, then you weren't on time. Plus he felt that maybe if he arrived a bit earlier, then Dido's father would think he had a sense of urgency which was always a nice quality.

She smirked at his comment, shaking her head. "Complete opposites."

Reece felt himself being jittery. He rubbed his hands down his face to calm his nerves. Dido looked at him, picking some lent from his shoulder. "Is Mr. Reece shall I say....nervous?" She gasped, dramatically.

"Never that." He responded.
"Oh really? Seems to me like you are." She side eyed him.
"I'm not nervous. I just want to make a good impression. I don't want this to go how it went with my dad."

"It's not." Dido assured. "My dad has really been looking forward to meeting you. He's been asking me when I was going to bring you over."

"Really?" Reece stared.
"Really. Just be you. He'll be charmed, I'm sure of it." She leaned in to pecked him, attempting to deepen the kiss.