Through Greece: Chapter 1: Female!Apollo x Reader

You stretched and entered Mount Olympus with your friend Apollo. She had recently made friends with you, a mere mortal! It was such an honor for a lesser person such as you to be invited to Mount Olympus. You and Apollo walked into the huge throne room, where lots of different thrones were. "This is mine over here, (Y/N)!" Apollo ran to her throne of gold and jumped on it.

"Wooowww... And you LIVE here!?" You exclaim.

"Ah, no, Darling! But I can come here whenever I want..." Apollo smiles.

She invites you over, and you walk closer.

Apollo pulls you onto her lap, smiling. 

You blush and giggle.

"You're cute, you know that sweetheart?"

Apollo called many people names like 'sweetheart', 'hun', and 'honey'. This was only normal.

"Th-Thank you."

You couldn't DREAM of Apollo loving you. Or the other way around. Zeus would kill you. She's a little overprotective of her family, which is most of the Gods and Goddesses.

Apollo nuzzled your neck, her hot breath teasing you.

"A-Apollo... I-I know it's r-rude to ask this of a G-Goddess.. B-But... C-Could you please stop...?"

"Aww, no problem hun!"

"Th-Thank you... You're one of the cooler goddesses..." 

Apollo smiles. "Thank you, honey."

Her hands feel your legs.

"Smooth legs you've got there, dear." Apollo grins at you, hands moving higher and higher until she's rubbing your inner thigh.

You whimper and lean backward.

"So submissive..." 

Apollo bit your collarbone and covered your mouth to muffle moans and other erotic sounds.

"Sshh... Wouldn't want anyone to hear us, would you...?" 

Apollo removed your jeans, looking down at your womanhood.

You leaned backward and spread your legs wide, waiting for Apollo take you, your legs twitching impatiently.

Apollo giggled and moved her hand from your mouth.

"Beg, hun~"

"P-Please..." You said, barely audible.

"What was that...?"

"P-Please!" You say a bit louder.

"Please what?~"

"Please... F-Fuck me..."

Apollo moved her hand back over your mouth, having the satisfaction of you begging.

She slowly pushed a finger into you, grinning at you all the while.

You arched your back, groans muffled.

Apollo pushed another finger in.

You bit her hand.

"Agh! I'd be mad, but I understand." She started to pump her fingers in and out, you biting harder.

"Mm... You look so cute..." Apollo placed rough kisses on your neck, leaving hickeys.

You came, covering Apollo's fingers in your seed.

Apollo licked it up, you slowly drifting to sleep.

Apollo put your pants back on you and left you in the throne, kissing your forehead.

"Night, love."

------------------

E C H, I'M DONE. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Next one will be out tomorrow, if I'm not lazy.