Home Part 2

Annie's pov
Brennan....Brennan was standing right in front of me....
M-Mom B-Brennan A-Annie
M-Brennan told me what happened yesterday and said that he wanted to apologize
A-....mom I have to head off to school
M-oh come on Annie stop being stubborn
B-Annie I'm really sorry I didn't mean all the words I said yesterday please forgive me 🙏
A-Brennan....
B-Annie please...
A-Brennan I love you but I don't know if I LOVE you....
B-What's that suppose to mean ?
Everyone started looking at me awkwardly
A-I can't I'm sorry !
I storm out of the house in tears I have deep feelings for someone else is it Hayden...ugh Annie stop he's dating Mackenzie...I can't help myself !!!!
Brennan's pov
I watch as Annie storms out of the house I look over to her mom she tells me to go after her see if she is alright so I do as she says. I see Annie running to her bus stop and yell. Annie wait !!! She just keeps running. I catch up to her and grab her arm.
A-Annie B-Brennan
B-Annie I'm sorry I put you into that situation please forgive me.
A-Brennan let go !!!
I kiss her on the cheek and she stops crying and looks at me...but she wasn't looking directly at me she was looking behind me. I turn around and see Hayden standing there with a surprised look on his face. He comes over then....
Hayden's pov
I walk down the sidewalk to see Brennan kissing Annie on the cheek I was furious right now. But then I stop to see that Annie is crying she looks over Brennan's shoulder and looks at me then stops crying Brennan turns around and looks at me. I walk up to him and push him away from her. 
B-Brennan A-Annie H-Hayden
B-What the heck man !
H-What are you doing !!
B-What are YOU doing !!!
A-Guys please stop !!!
H-Why is she crying!!!
B-Why do you even care !!!
A-GUYS STOP !!!
I grab Annie's arm and walk away pulling her behind me. Brennan is still on the ground in disbelief. Then this happened...
Mackenzie's pov
Today was a bad morning for me the reason for this is that Hayden was hanging out with Annie at city walk yesterday and then picked her up that was suppose to be ME !!! How do I know this ?? Well I got pictures from Johnny (aka Hayden's best friend) Johnny was hanging out with Hayden until Annie came and Hayden ditched him for Annie but still I don't care that should of been MEEE !!! I walk out of my house and went down to my bus stop...I can't believe my eyes...I saw Hayden push a boy to the ground and starts yelling at him Annie is behind him looking terrified...then Hayden grabs Annie's arm and storms off. I run as fast as I can to catch up to Hayden. I yell his name in anger. HAYDENNNNN !!! He stops and turns around I slap him across the face.
M-Mackenzie H-Hayden
H-Mackenzie why would you do that !
M-Don't play games with me first you hang out with Annie at city walk and now this your such a cheater!!
H-oh well Mackenzie I don't love you anymore and matter of fact I don't think I ever did !!!
M-Is this because of her !!! Really Hayden you can do better than that !!!
H-Mackenzie leave...
M-WOW !!! Hayden Summerall you'll regret this day !!! I'll get you back for this Annie !!! I love you Hayden I really do please!!!
H-Get out of my face please...
I storm off not wanting to look back I run to my house and hop onto my bed. I guess I'm gonna skip school today.
Hayden's pov
YES I did it I broke up with her !!! I looked at Annie and she just stood there shocked. I grabbed her by the hand and take her down to to my house
A-Annie H-Hayden
A-what are we doing here we need to head to school !!
H-where not going to school
A-But what about my mom she will find out
H-I don't care
A-But Hayden...
I lean in and kiss her on the lips I feel her kiss back. After a whole 5 second kiss she looked at me and ran out of the house. Annie wait !!!
A-No !!! Hayden this is wrong !!! Leave me alone !!!!!! Please leave me alone !!!!
She runs away and I stand there motionless...I can't...I just can't leave her to go like that...
Annie's pov
I run into my house and head up into my room I hear my mom yell my name but I ignore it. I then hear a knock on my door.
M-Mom A-Annie
M-Annie honey please open the door please talk to me
A-Go away !!!
M-Annie please!!!
A-Fine !!
(Annie opens the door)
My mom comes in and gives me a huge hug that's all I needed right now. We sat down on my bed and talked about what happened.
M-Oh my God Annie I'm so sorry so many things happened to you in one morning if you wanna stay away from school this week you can
A-I would love to ☺️
M-ok I'll be downstairs doing laundry yell my name if you need anything
A-ok mom
(The next day)
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I turn it off. Even though I don't need to go to school today I still get out of bed because I'm not sleepy. I walk into my bathroom and take a shower then I added natural makeup to brighten my face up. I wanted to look really good today because I wanna go back to Hayden's house and apologize.

 Annie's outfit  I head downstairs and tell my mom I'm going out she says okay I walk down to Hayden's house and knock on his door he opens the door with his shirt off and water from his hair dripping down his six pack

Annie's outfit
I head downstairs and tell my mom I'm going out she says okay I walk down to Hayden's house and knock on his door he opens the door with his shirt off and water from his hair dripping down his six pack. I started to blush and then realized that was zoning out. 
H-Hayden A-Annie
A-Hey Hayden !
H-Hey Annie come on in
A-ok ☺️
Hayden's pov
I see Annie at the door and immediately open it as I open the door I can see her staring at me. She breaks the silence by greeting me. I ask her to come in...today might be the day I ask her out...

Hey guys ! We are so close to 1000 readers !!! This story is ongoing I post everyday. Will Hayden ask Annie out ? If he does will she say yes ? We just have to wait for the next chapter 😁 1148 words !