The Beach 💜

Annie's Pov
I walk on the sand waiting for Hayden to arrive. It's been like 10 minuets what's taking him so long. 20 minuets later I'm still waiting for him, I decide too sit on the sand hopefully he comes.
Hayden's Pov
Since Annie's was going back to Maryland I had Carson help me set up a little picnic for her.

 It took me longer than I thought, hopefully Annie didn't leave

It took me longer than I thought, hopefully Annie didn't leave. Carson leaves and I light the candles I stare at the picnic and picture how perfect it will be when Annie gets here.
Annie's Pov
Finally after 1 hour Hayden arrives.
A-Annie H-Hayden
A-What took you so long ?
H-You'll have to wait and see 😏
A-Huh ?
Hayden grabs my hand and we run over to a beautiful picnic table.
A-Woah Hayden what is this 😮
H-It's a picnic
A-Yeah I know that but...
H-You're gonna be leaving Annie
A-Aww Hayden ☺️
H-Come on let's eat
We ate and talked for hours. It was pitch dark but I didn't care because Hayden's was my light.
Hayden's Pov
Before Carson told me Annie was moving I bought her a promise ring, I don't want to let her go and this is the perfect time to give it too her. I grab her hand and we walk down a rose petal path. We climbed on top of a rock, the view was breathtaking. I bend down on one knee and pulled out the promise ring.
A-Annie H-Hayden
A-Omg Hayden are you proposing it's a bit to early for that 😱
H-lol no this is a promise ring 💍 let's say it's practice
A-Aww 💜
I take the ring out of the box and put it on her ring finger.
A-Omg Hayden it's beautiful ☺️
H-Even though we've been through SO MUCH drama and fights you'll always be mine Julianna.
I lean in and kiss her, she's kisses back. She starts blushing and giggling I will miss her little giggles.
Annie's Pov
I cant believe Hayden did all of this for me, he's such a gentleman, I don't wanna leave him at all.
A-Annie H-Hayden
H-Promise me we'll stay together
A-I promise
H-I Love You LeBlanc 💜
A-I Love You More Summerall 💙

The end

OMG 83k READERS WHA- !!!!! I'm so happy to be ending this story I left you guys hanging, how rude of me. Anyways I hope you LOVED this WHOLE story byeeeee 💜💙!!!!