Love is beautiful

Love is beautiful, they once told me. Love isn't beautiful. It's ugly, just like me. Love is disgustingly overwhelming. Love is ugly.
Love is ugly when your opinion doesn't matter on his looks because you're his friend.
Love is ugly when you have to approve of every girl crush he has, every girlfriend he dated.
Love is ugly when he's so oblivious to anything other than heterosexuality.
Love is ugly when you catch him staring at her.
Love is ugly when you have to act like you want them to be together.
Love is ugly when you pretend to be happy for him.
Love is ugly when he gives you space because you came out to him as gay.
Love is ugly when he isn't as close to you, maybe because he's scared you love him.
Love is ugly when he stops calling you 'Gee' and doesn't talk to you about anything at all.
Love is ugly when he's oh so in love with her.
Love is ugly when you can't handle it anymore; and you kiss him, and he punches you.
Love is ugly when he doesn't look at you anymore.
Love is ugly when he changes his route to avoid you.
Love is ugly when he moves to the furthest seat from you, like he's afraid you'd kiss him again.
Love is ugly when you love him so much that you hate him. You hate him so much, because you can't do anything about him. Because he isn't yours. You hate him because love promised you he would be with you forever, if you just followed your heart.
I hate Frank Iero. I love him so much that I hate him.