ZEHER-When love turns into poison

Shravan wakes up early in the morning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shravan wakes up early in the morning. He looks here and there in his room. His eyes were searching his wife Suman....He knocks the door of bathroom hoping her to be inside.....
Sumo tum andar ho Kya....
After calling her name few times he open the door....
Are yaha Bhi nahi hai.....niche gayi hogi....mujhe Kya......chalo aacha hai atleast mujhe subah subah Uska muh nahi dekhna padaa.......
Ek minute kahi ghar chodkar to nahi bhaag gayi na.........afterall I forced her into this relation..........
Flashback:
Nanu :Shravan and suman I have called u both here to ask u something...
Shravan and Suman : jii nanu....(in unison)
Nanu : Do u love each other....
Both were shocked to here this....She looked at Shravan with a blank face not knowing what to answer.....
Shravan Mustard courage and asked nanu
Shravan : but why are u asking this all of sudden.....
Nanu: kyuki Mai tumhari aur Suman ki shaadi karwa na chahta hu....
Shravan couldn't believe his ear......
Nanu : Bolo tum do no shaadi Marne ke liye taiyaar ho.....
Suman : Nanu aap ye Kya.......
Suman could not complete her sentence
Shravan: Nanu mujhe Suman se baat karni hai....
Looking at Suman
Akele me......
Nanu : Mai samajta hu ki itna badaa faislaa aise nhi liya jaa Sakta......jao Suman Shravan KO apne room me le jao......
IN SUMAN'S ROOM
Shravan: So Suman tiwari kya socha hai tumne ....nanu ko kya jawab dogi.......
Suman : jawab kya Dena hai.......manaa kar doongi.......And I know ki tum Bhi yahi chahte ho (with a straight face).........
Shravan comes near her....she moves back......her back hits the wall . He pinned her against the wall ......
Shravan : Lekin Mai ye nahi chahta.....
Suman : To kya chahte ho tum......
Shravan : Tumhe.........
He blurted out.....She gulped.....
Tum is shaadi se manaa nahi Karogi......
Suman : Kyyuuu.....you hate me.....then why......
He moved closer to her face
Shravan : because I love you.....
Suman : shravvvv......
Shravan : Marry me sumo......
Suman hugs him immediately......
Suman : Tumhe Pata nahi Maine ye San sunne ke liye kitna wait kiya.......
I LOVE YOU.....
I LOVE U SHRAVAN.....
Shravan : So naanu ko kya jawab dogi.......
Suman : jawab tum Dedenaa.......
She said shyly......He hugged her tightly.....She shed tears of joy in his embrace.....
PRESENT
Oh god.. Why I m thinking about that selfish girl....I need to take shower to get rid of all this thought...
He takes his towel and gets inside the bathroom.....
FLASHBACK
Shravan entered in his room....The room was beautifully decorated. The bed was decorated with red rose petals..... She was sitting in the middle of bed in a red bridal lehenga.....
He came near her and sat on the other side of bed......
She felt lot of butterflies in her stomach. He started playing with her duppatta....
She was feeling shy....she couldn't meet his eyes.....
Shravan slowly took off the duppatta from shoulders and threw it on the ground.....
He shifted his gaze towards her bare waist and then her cleavage as she was wearing a loose neck lehenga......His cold finger started tracing her neckline.....
She was shivering under his touch........His touch was affecting him.....She left out a moan.....
He held her shoulders with his hand and lied her on the bed......He placed a pillow under her head And leaned closer to her face......
To khush ho.....shravan asked her while playing with her hairs.....
Hmm.......she replied shyly.....
Khush kyu nahi hogi....after all you got what you badly wanted all these years.......
She smiled.......
Shravan : jyada mehanat nahi karni padhi naa........you got it very easily.....
Suman : what are u talking about.....I m not getting it....
Shravan pulled her cheeks...
Shravan : Awwww......my wife is very innocent.....(pulling her cheeks)
kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai na....Mai samajhata hu.....

EDKV OS , SS COLLECTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें