LAST EPISODE ✔

First of all, Our dear Humo dii is in hospital... She is serious. Please pray for her well being. Love u dii. Get well soon. May god bless u and give u even my life. 😭😭

Nisha n uske cousins😒, this is ur update. Now leave me for god sake. Tum logo k changul se bachna yummmposssibleee...bole to yummpossiblee...😂😂😂😂
________________________________

The tick-tock of clocks hanging on the wall bewildered him. Pacing anxiously back and forth in the room, he fidgeted with his fingers nervously. With each passing second, his anxiety doubled and agitation raised.

His sweat buds became hyperactive. Even the Air conditioning of room was of any use to reduce the enormous amount of perspiration this body was going through. He rubbed his palms in discomfort, but nothing helped to provide him relief from his uneasiness.

He pulled his own hairs to escape the sufferings, but all in vain. Tears started flowing nonstop from his eyes as he felt a sharp burning sensation inside.

He somehow managed to reach the door of bathroom and turned the shower on....

"Sum...o"

Her name escaped from his mouth.

Their Childhood flashed in front of his eyes. A faint smiled adorned his lips. Saliva brimmed from the corner of his lips till his neck and then disappered in his tee that was soaked with water.

Don't know for how long he was under the shower. But whatever time he was, only one face flashed in front of his eyes and it was of her.

.
.
.

"Shravannnn...... " She gasped as she found him sitting lifeless under the cold shower.

Turning off the shower, she bent to put his arm around her neck and encircled his waist with her arms. She made him stand on his feet and somehow managed to bring him out of the bathroom...

Making him sit on the couch, she wiped his wet hairs with a soft towel and undressed him to mop his wet body.

He was undergoing rehabilition, so such panick attacks were frequent to him. He haven't touched even a drop of alcohol for 2 months now. Even the odour of alcohol would make him nauseate...

And she ,being a dutiful wife, took care of his every small need just like a mother.

It has been her daily routine from the day she stepped out of Malhotra Mansion as his wife.
Earlier she use to feel guilty for leaving Malhotras but now she is proud of her decision becoz she knows her shravan wouldn't have survived without her.

Atleast he is breathing now,
Atleast he is trying to be happy.
Happy... Yeah, they are very much happy in their small nest or atleast they are pretending to be happy....

One night, Sitting on the swing in their garden they watched the beauty of luminous moon.

All of sudden, he kept his head in her lap and looked up at her face. First She was shocked coz of his sudden action . But then She looked at him with awe.

The moonlight highlighted his features.
The lustre of moon radiated on his face and his innocent eyes sparkled with the moon's glitter making him look more handsome, more appealing than ever.

She bent down to place a soft yet deep kiss on his nose. He moaned closing his eyes and smiled at her most intimate action ever.

"Sum..Sumo.... Ek baat puchu. Sach sach bata paogi? "

He asked raising his head from her lap...

"Pucho. Tumse jhoot bhi nhi bolungi..."

She replied with a genuine smile which he was afraid to ruin.

EDKV OS , SS COLLECTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें