SHE IS DIFFERENT-3(A)

August....
September.......
October.......

The days flew like the birds in the sky n the dates on calendar kept changing....... Unlike everyday Shravan woke up early in the morning........He came out of shower n wore his black suit.........
He picked up a purple tie from his wardrobe........

Tie baand du......... A voice came from behind.......
He turned back to see suman standing there wearing a red see through netted saree..........

Sum...... Suman......... He tried to speak after looking at the beauty who was standing in front of him....... The see through fabric of her saree provided a good explosure of her flawless body or to say it was çovering nothing beneath her pallu........

She looked breathtakingly hot n sexy........ Her half exposed belly, her deep necked sleeveless blouse, her creamy arms n her feminine curves were making her look more appealing...........

She came near shravan n signalled him to close his mouth which was  now forming O shaped........ She giggled looking at his condition............

She took the tie from his hand and sat on his left leg......... She pulled up his collars n put the tie around his neck.......

Shravan wrapped his arm around her waist n pulled her closer...........
She blushed..........

Shravan.... Kya kar rahe ho....... Tie pehnaane do naa.......... She pleaded him with her puppy eyes.........

Badmaashi............. He whispered seductively in her ears before biting her earlobes..........

Office nahi jaana kya........... She said clutching his shirt...........

Pehle thoda pyaar karlu phir....... He said rolling his tongue around her ears..........

She clutched his hairs in her fist after feeling the wetness around her ears......

Mmmm..... Chhodo naaa...... Tie pehnani hai aapko........ She said while trying to get up from his lap but he pulled her again.......... She again landed in his lap.......

Nahi naaa...... Aaj mood nahi hai............ He said while kissing her cheeks near the ears.........

Office jane kaa.......... She asked innocently........

Nahi............ He nodded his head negatively before burying in the crook of her neck.......

To fir........... She asked doubtful of his intensions........

Tumhe Chhodne kaa........... He said while trailing feather like kisses all over her swan like neck...........

Kyaaaaa........ She almost jumped off from his lap............. He again pulled her back forcefully........ This time she landed on him...... Unable to balance her sudden weight his back hitted the bed n she came on top of him.............

Shravan rolled her on the other side encaging her under his heavy built body......... In this process the tie fell down from her hand.....

Shravan...... Tie........ Aap.... Aapko office.......... She tried to speak but he shutted her by kissing her untill n unless she was breathless.........

Bhaad me jaaye ye tie aur ye office.......... He muttered between the kisses........

Both of them giggled, laughed n moaned in each others embrace.......... 

Tiiiiiinnnnnggggggg......
Tiiinnngggg........

A message alert brought Shravan out of his fantasy world......... He looked around his room...... There wasn't sign of suman in his room........ He was still standing near the wardrobe holding the tie in his hand........

EDKV OS , SS COLLECTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें