ISHQ HAI- 1

Today's night is going to be very short for Suman..... Afterall its her last night in Tiwari killa.... Everyone was happy except Suman....
Tomorrow's morning will mark the darkest day in her life.... Night comes before dawn..... But for her from tomorrow every morning is going to be as darker as the night...... Today's night is not enough to gather all the memories of her childhood that she spent in tiwari killa..... Leaving all the memories and relations behind tomorrow she will have to start a new journey with someone whom she never loved.....
A new journey that will mark the end of her journey with Shravan......
God seems to be very cruel with suman......Her parents whom she loved left this world when she was a child...... And tomorrow she is going to leave her nanu and shravan forever......
She couldn't sleep the whole night.... But she have to end this chapter forever to start a new one from tomorrow....... She have to forget him..... Throw him out of her life just like he threw her from his life...... Some love stories never complete..... May be her love story was never meant to complete...... May be her love story was destined to end in this way.....
The thought of marrying someone else couldn't leave her mind...... Whole night she kept crying hugging the photo of her chashmish.......who knows May be she wont get to do even this from tomorrow......

JAB NEEND NA AAYE, JAB YAAD SATAAYE......
JAB DIL GHABRAAYE, JAB GAM TADPAAYE......
ISE KYA KAHIYE MERE RAB TU BATA......
ISHQ HAI, ISHQ HAI, ISHQ HAI, ISHQ HAI........

The arms of the wall clock were running faster like an athlete..... Every passing second was leading her to her dreaded future......The sun rose in the morning marking the end of her blissful life.......

Everyone in Tiwari killa was busy in wedding preparations.... Suman was given a designer lehenga to wear for her marriage..... She spent hours in the bathroom under the cold shower to get rid of all the bad thoughts......
From today Shravan holds no place..... Neither in her life nor in her heart..... With this determination she came out of the bathroom wearing simple clothes.......
Are ye kya..... Aaj teri shaadi hai.... Baarat thodi der me aati hi hogi...... Jaa jaldi taiyaar hoja.......
Suman wasnt in the condition to get ready herself..... Knowing the reason of her sister's present state..... Preeti offered to help her to get ready.... Preeti n maasiji helped suman to wear the lehenga.... Then preeti Made her wear her mother's jwellaries....... Suman was lost in her thoughts..... She wanted to cry, she wanted to shout but she can't do this......This marriage will give her tremendous pain but She have to hide all the pain inside her so that her loved ones can leave in peace...... If this pain is a punishment of loving him then she have to bear it.......

ISHQ HAAR BHI HAI, ISHQ JEET BHI HAI......
DIL KA DUSHMAN BHI HAI, DIL KA MEET BHI HAI.....
ISHQ HAI, ISHQ HAI, HAAN YAHI ISHQ HAI.......
ISHQ HAAR BHI HAI, ISHQ JEET BHI HAI.......

Suman sat on a chair in front of the mirror in bridal attire...... She looked so beautiful and appealing in that red bridal outfit which Nirmala brought for her but Suman's smile was missing somewhere...... Her smile..... her happiness was with the person whom she gave her heart...... The same person who broke her heart into many pieces and ended all the ties long back with her........Today She will lose her love...... She will lose herself..... She will lose everything.... At the end of the day she will be a loser..... A bloody loser who is going to lose every relation.......
Are baarat aagayi......Suman didi ki Baarat aagayi....... She heard from her super excited cousions........
Aap sab log please baahar jaiye.... Mujhe thodi der akele rehna hai..... Preeti Plz in sab ko yaha se leja...... Suman said calmly......
Knowing her sister's condition preeti took all the so called cousins out of suman's room.......
Suman heard loud voices of the shehnayi....flute....... Nagada.....Dhol.... And the fire crackers......
Suman peeped out of the window of her room...... She saw Aditya dancing in the baarat.... Pushkar and varun bhaiya were enjoying too...... Her eyes fell on Shravan who was staring at her angrily from down...... She immediately hide herself behind the curtains and closed the windows....... She don't want to face him once again..... With lot of difficulty she mustered the courage to marry someone else in frontof him..... Now even a glance of him will Make her weak........
Ting....
She looks at her mobile.... The name of shravan flashed on the mobile screen.... It was a message from Shravan...

EDKV OS , SS COLLECTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें