School life

KYLA POV

||CHAPTER 1||
I'm currently a grade 5 student right now who lives in a mansion but looks poor who studies at OLPS. Many people likes me but ofcourse there are haters too and i don't care about it and about my most wonderful lovelife experience..well it all started when it's 4th quarter of my grade 4 life when the other non-probable students transfer to our classroom then their names are Bennard,Jillian,Jomel,Mervyn,Hannah and Jerchelle. Well our president Erica has a crush on Bennard and DUHHH ofcourse Bennard has a crush on her too so ofcourse when they transfered in that room it was all lovey dovey!!UHHH I HATE IT that time. It was our Science time when Mrs.Angie enter our room then a long long discussion about Science then she let us answer the book then suddenly someone slap me with a handkerchief i thought it was my classmate but then it was Bennard then ofcourse i slap him back with a handkerchief too then play and run around the classroom then i stop by at Erica's front then she look down and i was worried that she might be jealous at me and Bennard and then i ask her if she's jealous but she always change the topic i'm talking to her about.
.
.
.
*riiiing* *Angelus* *prayer before meal*
.
.
.
Ahhh lunch time i like it haha i was very hungry that time, i have no seat mate that time when suddenly Bennard seated next to me i was shocked and ask him "ohh hi why are you sitting here?you're sitting there right?" Then he answered "why is it bad to seat beside you it's only this lunch time not everytime even when it's classes are going on."then i didn't answer and just eat. After eating lunch, our adviser sir Ricafort let us watch a movie called The Bee Movie. I was watching it with everybody else then suddenly he seated AGAIN next to me and just ignore him then he ask me " am i right that your crush is AJ?" Then i just answered yes then after answering his question he was feeling down. I think maybe he isn't feeling well so i told him to go back to his seat then he go back to his seat.
.
.
.
*Rosary*
.
.
.
He was all silent after i answered his question then 2 hours have past he isn't even talking i was very worried. mrs.Bantilan let us watch about the life of Jesus. All of us are sitting on the floor because the Television was on the back not in the front then i saw Bennard sitting there and i sitted next to him and ask him "Why are you so silent eversince this lunchtime? I was very worried that maybe your thinking something deeply." After a few minutes i felt a little tired and i didn't notice i was sleeping in his shoulders. His shoulders are so hot and soft i woke up when i heard him laughing at me while i'm sleeping. Then i said to my friend Isys that i have a new crush when Bennard heard it he was very shock and ask me " Who is it?! Who is it?!" He was very energetic and curious about it and i said it was a secret and they're trying to guess who was it they mention it but i still answered "no no it's not him not him either."
I go home and open my Facebook then i open the notifications that Bennard Simbulan accepted my friend request and asked me again "Who is your new crush!?"And still i didn't answer him then after that he mention he has a new crush from our room eversince he transfered to our room , I asked him CURIOUSLY "who?who?who? I want to know!"then he answered "who is your crush first?"and i didn't reply his message to me
.
.
.
.
Second day after they have transfered to our classroom, i was on my way to the classroom when suddenly he called me and asked " Hey who is your new crush?!" And i just ignored him because it's not yet the right time to tell him that i have a crush on him because if i tell him that i have a crush on him in a wrong timing, he might dump me that's why i'm not telling who is my new crush to him except for everybody.
*recess time have passed*
*lunchtime have passed*
*all the subject for the day*
And finally dismissal time
I was walking on my way to the service and remembered something... OMG I REMEMBERED THAT OUR SERVICE HAS PARK AT THE FRONT OF THE SERVICE OF BENNARD!! I was shocked and just ignored his service then he noticed me and shoutout my name and he asked again "hey please tell me who is your new crush?!"and i answered "if i tell you mine you will tell me yours ok? Then he agreed with it and still i lie to him because it's not yet the right time.