Chapter 2

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "You want t-to whAT?"
"I said I want to be your new owner. Is that okay? If it's too early then pretend I nev-" Taehyung said, worried that he might be scared off the hybrid. "Yes, yes of course!" Jungkook cut him off happily.

~~~

Jungkook was released from the hospital 3 days later. Jimin picked them up from the hospital, since Taehyung didn't have his car with him, and dropped them off at Taehyung's house.

"Welcome to your new home! Make yourself comfortable while I go take a shower, okay?" Taehyung then walked off to the bathroom.

Taehyung had forgotten to show Jungkook around before hopping in the shower. So when he came back he saw Jungkook awkwardly standing in the exact same spot. "You can sit on the couch, ya know."

"Um what's a couch?" He asked nervously. "It's that thing with lots of pillows over there in the living room."
Jungkook looked over to the right and saw what looked to be the comfiest thing ever.

"Are you sure? It looks expensive. Master said I'm not good enough for expensive things." The bunny said with a sad look on his face. "Of course you can. Don't listen to anything that piece of shit told you, mkay? You are worth the world. I may not know you that we'll yet, but I'm determined to."

Jungkook had never smiled that big, and doubted he ever will again. "Should I get a bath first? I feel gross from the hospital." He said, still smiling. "Yeah, I'll show you the bathroom."

Jungkook stared in awe

Jungkook stared in awe. 'he must have a lot of money' Jungkook thought. "Actually, not really. My parents bought all this for me before they died. You said that out loud by the way."  Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. "I-im so sorry I-" "It's okay, you didn't know." Taehyung cut him off and changed the subject. "Wanna see the rest of the house before or after your shower?" "After. If that's okay?" "That's fine."

~~~

After Jungkook finished his shower and got some of Taehyung's old clothes, Taehyung decided to give him a tour of the house.

"This is the kitchen. This is where all the yummy food is."

"This is the living room, as you already know

"This is the living room, as you already know."

"This is my room

"This is my room. You can come in here when ever you like."

"Last but not least, this is your room"

"It's was originally the guest bedroomso if you wanna change the decorations and stuff we can

so if you wanna change the decorations and stuff we can." Taehyung said after they finished the tour and settled on the couch with snacks.

"No no, I love it. It's perfect!" the little bunny said enthusiastically. Taehyung smiled, knowing all this made Jungkook happy. "Great. I was thinking maybe we could go shopping for some clothes for you and you can meet my friends?"

"Um what's 'shopping'?" Jungkook asked, "Master never took me shopping."

Taehyung's heart broke. While could be so cruel to something so sweet and innocent. "It's when you go to a place and buy things you like."

"Okay! Tae-tae I'm sleepy." Taehyung hadn't even realised what time it was, of course the little bunny was tired.

"Let's go get some pajamas for you, then I'll tuck you in. Sound good?" Taehyung asked the boy while walking to his room to grab some old clothes. "Mhm" Jungkook hummed.

~~~
While Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to be done changing, he heard a soft voice calling his name.
"Taehyungie can you please carry me? I'm very *yawn* sleepy."

Of course he instantly agreed and headed towards Jungkook's room.
"No, I wanna sleep with youuuu." Jungkook stated, half asleep. Taehyung chuckled, "Okay, okay."

~~~

As soon as his head hit the pillow, Jungkook was fast asleep. Before getting in the bed, Taehyung changed into an oversized tshirt and sweat pants.

When he slipped in the bed he kissed the bunny's forehead and whispered "Goodnight kookie, sweet dreams." and fell asleep while cuddling the young hybrid.

~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short the next chapter will be longer 😊 Thanks for reading!