Chapter 3

Jungkook woke up wrapped in Taehyung's warmth. He smiled up at the older and tried to get up to go make breakfast for the two without waking up Taehyung.

He slowly lifted Taehyung's arm off of his side, while trying to carefully move his legs off the bed. He gasped when he felt Taehyung stir.

"Baby, where are you going?"

Jungkook blushed at the nickname. "I was just going to go make you breakfast. Sorry for waking you."
Taehyung smiled. "It's okay, why don't you come and cuddle with me for a bit, then we can go make breakfast together."

Jungkook nodded and crawled back into bed. He put his head into the crook of Taehyung's neck and breathed in his scent. He smelled something like vanilla and fresh laundry.

Soon after Jungkook found himself drifting off to the sound of Taehyung's old humming a song in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~

They woke up around 11 am. "Taehyungie, I'm hungry." the little bunny stated. "Let's got get breakfast then."

They went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. "What do you want, Kookie?" Jungkook thought for a moment and responded "Whatever you want Taetae!"

Taehyung decided on pancakes. While he was making them Jungkook was wandering around the house. He thought to himself 'I need a bath and some new clothes' He headed back to the kitchen to see how long until breakfast is ready.

"Um..hey Taehyungie? How long until breakfast?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"About 10 minutes. Why, is my little baby boy hungry?" Taehyung asked in a baby-talk voice. Jungkook blushed at his choice of words.

"U-um I j-just wondered if I could get a b-bath?" He blushed even harder.

"How about after breakfast I'll give you a nice bubble bath, hmm?" Taehyung asked.

"O-okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast Taehyung quickly did the dishes, then went to prepare Jungkook's bath.

"Jungkook your bath is ready!" He called out into the house. The little bunny showed up in no time.

"Alright, I'll let you do your thing while I go set up the living room for a movie night, mkay?" Taehyung suggested.

"Um could y-you maybe h-help m-me wash myself? I mean you don't have to but i-its just i never really got to do t-this with my owner." Jungkook asked nervously.

Taehyung eyes widened in shock.

"U-um yeah, how about you get undressed and-" He was cut off when he looked up to see Jungkook already naked. "Okay looks like you're ready."

Jungkook got into the bath and started to to play with the rainbow bubbles Taehyung put in. When he looked up he saw Taehyung with out a shirt on. He started blushing once again.

"It's just so it doesn't get ruined, ya know." Jungkook nodded.

"I have like three scents of shampoo and conditioner. There's strawberry, coconut or tropical fruit for shampoo and vanilla, watermelon or ocean breeze for conditioner. I only have on body wash though." Taehyung said.

"I don't really care, whatever you like is fine." Jungkook mumbled.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was already out of the bath and Taehyung got a shower. They had everything set up for movie night.