~6~

Farkle's POV
Wait am i dreaming did Maya just say she likes me back. I can't believe it.
"Wait are you joking ?" I asked confused.
"Of course.... Not dummy" She said laughing.
I got really happy and i hugged her tightly.
"Then would you like to go on a date with me ?" I said in a funny accent.
"I would love to" Maya responded with the same accent i made.
"Well we are done with our project so do you want to go Roller Skating ?" I asked her
"Yeah but lets not tell anyone about it i don't want Lucas to find out " Maya said
"Whatever makes you happy " i said
Maya's POV
Wow our first date its so weird. Im so happy but we are keeping it a secret we don't want anyone finding out because then they will tell Lucas and that won't be good. Anyways we are going roller skating so fun we used to come here all the time it's going to be so fun.
"Come on Maya lets go " Farkle said.
"Coming" I said walking up to him.
We were skating then i fell and Farkle picked me up.
"What only 2 years passed by and you forgot how to skate ?" Farkle said laughing.
"Haha funny well actually you can forget a lot of things in 2 years." I said
"Oh shut up come on lets race." Farkle said.
"Yay I Won!" I shouted.
"Yeah yeah whatever " Farkle said laughing.
"I think we should get going Lucas will be home any minute now." I said
"Okay lets go" Farkle said smiling.
-Time Skip-
We microwaved the pizza and started watching a movie. Farkle sat next to me and then the door opened. We both turned around.
"Hi guys" Lucas said waving.
"Hi" me and Farkle replied
"Umm i should get going now" Farkle said standing up.
"No wait let me take a shower i have to tell you something." Lucas said.
"Okay I'll wait for you" Farkle said sitting down again.
"Um Farkle i just wanted to say that i had a lot of fun today thank you." I whispered.
"Yeah i did too thank you for agreeing to go" he said smiling.
-A few minutes later-
Lucas comes down stairs.
"Thanks for waiting Farkle"Lucas said sitting next to Farkle.
"Well im going to my room good night" i said giving Farkle and Lucas a hug.
I went to my room took a shower put on pijamas and turned on the TV. But then i remembered that Bradley wanted me to text him so i did.
~Texts~
Maya 💛 : hey brads
Brads 💙 : wow finally hows it going?
Maya 💛 : well good i really need to tell you something important ...
Brads 💙 : what happened?
Maya 💛 : I'll tell you tomorrow
Brads 💙 : seriously Maya just tell me
Maya 💛 : i rather tell you in person
Brads 💙 : Im calling you
-incoming call from Brads 💙-
Maya - omg Bradley you are worst than Riley
Bradley- wait you told Riley and you don't want to tell me
Maya - no stupid
Bradley- what is it then ?
Maya - well as you know Farkle and i had to do the project...
Bradley- omg what happen you are killing me
Maya - he knows
I told Bradley everything that happened i was locked in my room whispering because i didn't want anybody to hear after talking to Bradley i went to sleep.
-The next day -
I changed my clothes grabbed my backpack and went down stairs.
"Good morning " my mom said giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"Good morning mom" i replied
"There are some pancakes in the kitchen i need to go to work goodbye sweetie oh and wake up your brother." My mom said leaving.
"LUCAS GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE !"i shouted.
"Jesus maya im already up " Lucas said coming downstairs.
"Woops sorry i didn't see you there come on do you want pancakes?" I said laughing.
" please" Lucas said
"Oki dokie" I said giving him a smile .
I went to the kitchen and got two plates and got some pancakes then placed them on the table lucas sat across from me .
"Thanks" He said while getting some fruit.
" No problem " i said with a smile
"Um can i ask you something?" Lucas asked weird.
"You already did" i said and drank some orange juice.
"Maya im serious" He said.
"Oh im sorry what's up?" I asked
"Whats up with you and Farkle?" He asked
When those words came out of his mouth i didn't know what to say i was shocked i even got goosebumps.
"What do you mean ?" I asked looking down at my pancakes .
"Well i don't know i just got this really weird feeling yesterday ." He said looking straight at me in the eyes.
"pfft what are you talking about look we have known farkle for about 4 years he is your best friend he is also my friend too just remember that . " i said picking my plate up and putting it on the sink .

"Yeah im sorry that was a pretty stupid thing are you ready to go ?" Lucas asked grabbing his backpack.

"Physically yes mentally nope " i said grabbing my backpack as well.

"Oh shut up lets go " lucas said opening the door

Hey i know i was supposed to update sooner and im sorry but hopefully i will update more often hope you like this chapter i decided to leave it there maybe i will update the next chapter tomorrow but most likely Thursday hope you are having a great Day/Night please vote and comment if you want me to add something to the story or if you have any suggestions please comment ❤️❤️❤️ also a lot of people like to have visuals of the outfits the characters are wearing and i can totally do that so if you want me to do that make sure to comment 😄Peace ✌🏻