-7-

Maya's POV
Lucas and I headed to school I was still a bit shaken up about Lucas thinking that there was something wrong with me and Farkle hopefully he forgets about it. As we walk into school I'm greeted by Bradley with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"good morning Maya" Bradley said almost screaming.

"good morning Brads you seem very excited." I said looking at him with a weird face.

"Well after the call yesterday of course I'm very excited for you do you think he's going to ask you to go with him to homecoming?"

"I don't know Brads you know how Lucas is I don't think we'll be able to go we have to keep this whole thing a secret for now." I said with a worried expression.

"True well maybe you guys can tell him you are going as friends or something anyway are you not going to tell Zay and Riley either."

"I'm debating whether to tell or not I'm not sure I don't want to jinx this whole thing you know." I said just before the bell rang

"Well let's get to class you've been late too many times this week you don't want to get Saturday school." he said putting his arm out

"You're right lets go" I said linking arms

Bradley and I went to art class it was really fun I'm so glad I got to meet him he's such a good friend. Anyway today's art project was actually in partners obviously me and Bradley worked together we had to create a project that showed our transparent textures we had until Friday to finish it (2 days). We were really excited to complete this project and we wanted it to be perfect and we wanted to make it perfect to we made plans to go to my house after school and work on it. After that the bell rang for 2nd period we walked to our class and went to our seats.

"Good morning peaches and Lee how's it going." Riley said as she took a seat next to us.

"Good morning" we say in unison.

"It's going pretty good." I say with a smile and wink at Bradley

"What's going pretty good?" Zay said as he patted our heads.

"our morning." Riley said excited

"okay we are not playing duck duck goose stop patting our heads dude." I said trying not to laugh as I turned around and see Lucas and Farkle walk in.
I gave Farkle a smile and he smiled back and I just felt a little punch on my shoulder when I turned around it was none other than Bradley with a grin on his face.
-after a boring day of school-
Bradley and I started walking to school when I heard my name being called out by none other than my brother.

"what's up" I reply as I turn around and see Lucas and Farkle walking up to us.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at Bradley

"Um home we are working on our art project." I said turning around.

"well let's walk together" Lucas says as he gets in between me and Bradley leaving me next to Farkle which causes Bradley to laugh.
Once we got home Bradley and I started working on our project right away we were blasting music Farkle kept looking back at us with a weird expression so I decided to text him.
Maya 🦋: Take a picture it will last longer :)
Farkle 🐝: haha
Maya 🦋: what's wrong??
Farkle 🐝 : nothing why?
Maya 🦋: idk you seem a bit off
Farkle 🐝: I'm fine 🙂
Maya 🦋: okok um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow Lucas has practice.
Farkle 🐝: sure ttyl
I put my phone down and focus on my art project.

I'm back I guess lmao it's been forever forgive me hope you like it I'm a bit rusty but I'll try to get better. xx