3.

While you were out with Gwanghyun, Jihoon waited at the school gate as usual so that they could walk home to school. He waited for half an hour but you still never showed up. 

Daehwi was walking towards the school's front gate and saw Jihoon standing there, looking slightly concerned, "what's wrong? Why aren't you going home yet?"

Jihoon replied with a question, "have you seen (y/n)?"

"No, the two of you usually wait for each other at the gate if you had to be in separate classes before dismissal so I figured she would be with you.

-----

At the cafe that Gwanghyun took you to, he ordered the drinks and sat down to talk to you, "I don't understand why we could be dating when we don't even know that much about each other, it's so weird,"

You nodded, "yeah."

Suddenly, in the middle of the conversation, Gwanghyun stopped and sighed. You looked at him, not knowing what he's going to say but you know it's nothing good.

"So, I don't know when I should tell you this, I've been thinking about it because I don't really want you to be sad and lonely and all that but if I leave without telling you then it'll be worse, wouldn't it?"

You were confused, "where are you going?"

He sighed again and continued, "I'm going on this program called 'Produce 101', you've watched the first season, right?"

He didn't need to explain further for you to understand where this is going.

"So you're going to leave for 5 months?" you said, soundly really sad.

Gwanghyun grabbed your hand, "that's of course if I don't get eliminated," (whiCH HE DID DENDOEFIEOIF)

He looked at you, looking down to your empty cup, "a-are you okay?"

You looked up into his eyes and faked a smile, "well there's nothing I can do now, can I?"

He looked at you and he felt so hurt for having to leave you and for leaving you hurt.

"No, it's okay, I know you wanted to be a singer, I know. As your girlfriend, I should support whatever you do, I know this is your dream so I won't stop you," you said, trying to reassure him that you're okay so that he wouldn't feel bad.

Then, the popular girl of the school, Jeon Hana, appeared.

"Oh, Gwanghyun, you're here," she kissed him on the cheek, "and who's this?"

You looked at her, full of disgust. 

'Who is she to kiss my boyfriend?' you tried to not shout out whatever thoughts you were thinking at her.

You could see Gwanghyun panicking and you didn't understand why. Because, he was too busy panicking, he couldn't properly introduce you to Hana, so you did it yourself.

"I'm (y/n), Gwanghyun's girlfriend," you emphasized on the word girlfriend so that she knows kissing him was wrong, "and you?"

Hana's eyes were wide open, she smirked at Gwanghyun, "I see. I'm Jeon Hana, Gwanghyun's girlfriend as well."

You looked at Gwanghyun, looking angry and betrayed. You laughed, "I see how this is," and with that, you stormed out of the cafe.

Hana sat in front of Gwanghyun, "wow, breaking two girls' hearts, you're a professional Lee Gwanghyun," and she walked away, back to her seat where all her friends were waiting.

Upset, you walked to the park which was a 15 minute walk from the cafe. You always came to the park whenever you were sad or you needed to sort your thoughts out.