7.

You were sitting on the swing when someone tapped you on your back, "oh, (y/n), we meet again!"

"Oh!" you quickly stood up to greet him, "hello Wontak!"

"Mind if I sit here?" he pointed to the swing you beside the one you were sitting on.

"Nope,"

"I wanted to ask, why'd you ask about the phone and school thing?" he cautiously asked.

"Oh," you sighed, "someone close to me left for that show and didn't tell me when he'll be back, and so I want to know so I can look forward to the day he comes back instead of wait around aimlessly for who knows how long. I'm not sure whether I made any sense, sorry."

He looked into your eyes and he could tell that you've cried.

"May I ask who?"

"Lee Daehwi, pretty sure you know him,"

"Ah, Daehwi, he's probably gonna make it to top 11 so just lift your head up, he'll be back soon,"

"Thanks Wontak," you smiled.

There was silence until he broke it, "are you free tomorrow? Wanna go out for lunch?"

You were thinking whether you had any plans, "yep, i'm free, where do we meet?"

"This park?" you nodded and both parted ways to go back.

The next day, you got up early, washed up and got to the park to see Wontak already there.

"Oh, sorry to keep you waiting,"

"Nah, I only just got here," 

He took you to a really nice place for lunch, "I used to eat here with all my friends but they all debuted one by one and got really busy so I haven't really visited this place for quite some time."

You nodded and found a place for the both of you to sit.

The two of you could talk for hours and hours and still have something to talk about.

"It's been great talking to you, is there anywhere else you'd like to go to?"

"Hm, I am quite tired and I still have homework to finish, if you don't mind, I'll go back first?"

He nodded and walked you back home.

You got home and texted Daehwi.

You: i can't wait to see you in 3 months' time :)

"Hm, Wontak's really nice," you stared at his number that he had typed into your phone earlier today.

You: thanks for today Wontak :) i had a lot of fun, i hope we could go out more often?

You got a reply almost immediately.

Wontak :): of course! maybe next weekend?

You replied to him immediately as well and got started with your homework but you just couldn't concentrate. The only thing you could think about was Wontak, and you weren't really sure why.

after every question you do, you stop for a while because you could only think about Wontak, you couldn't even read the question properly.

You slapped yourself, (y/n)! You like Daehwi, you only just met Wontak, this assignment is due tomorrow, basically, snap out of it and do your work."

But obviously, telling yourself that wouldn't make you focus more.

"Ugh, Joo Wontak," 

-----

this is probably the shortest chapter i've written i'm so sorry i don't have the feel of writing today lmao

it's literally only 400+ words i'm so sorry but to make it up, i'll try to get another one up by 1am later? bc i sleep very late during the weekends lmao

i'll make it up, i'll try my best i know this sucks i'm so sorry