Chemo

I felt the bed shift and I quickly got up. What was going on. I sat up instantly and looked arounf the room. It was 7:30am and found that Samara was sitting on the bed. I looked over at her.

"Sorry dear. Did I wake you?" She asked without an expression.

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I have Chemo."

"Oh okay give me..." I was cut off.

"No. You are staying home with our guest. I can go alone." She said.

"Like hell. Vadim and Daphane are adults.."

"Just please Derex do not ague with me this ealy.." She begged.

''I do not see the big deal of me going to support you.''

''You have to stay with them.''

''Nein.''

''For once can you just listen! I always do what you want.'' She said trying to keep her voice down.

''If you would have listend to me in the first place you wouldn't be dying! I yelled.

As soon as I said those words I regretted them. She looked at me and anger ripped through her eyes and her words were ice.

''GO ahead and blame me. Now I do not  even want you to go!" She said and stromed out of the room.

"Wait no Samara!" I callled after her. I jumped out of bed  and raced down the stairs after her but she was alreasy gone. I exhaled slowly and loudly. I went back up stairs to sleep a bit longer.

Soon I woke up by the sound of crying babies. I got out of bed and walked into Maximillion's room. Where my twins were laying next to each other. I picked up Charlotte and bounced her lightly up and down. Then soon I was joined by Daphane who stood outside the door.

"Is it hard?" She asked. I knew what she was talking about.

"Very.." I said with a trail.

"I heard the fight"

"I am very sorry about that.."

"It is fine."

"I just want to be there for her. It's like she will not let me."

"Well this is also hard for her. I mean Samara was never one for touchy helpy stuff."

"I know.I just wish..."

SHe walked over to me and gave me a hug. "I know." She said.

I held back the tears and I put down Charlotte.

"Want me to make breakfast?" Cooking always helped me.

"Sure." She gave me a weak smile. 

We went into the kitchen and I got out the pancake stuff and a pan. Daphane sat down at the bar and we had conversation as I was making pancakes. Then soon Vadim joined us.

"Good morning!" He said and sat next to Daphane.

"Good morning." I said with a small smile. I broke eggs and put them in a bowl and mixed pancake mix in them. Then added milk.

"Where is Samara?" Vadim asked. Daphane kinda looked away.

"Chemo.." I sais with a slight trail.

He mouthed the word oh and looked down. Then I poured the pncake mix into the hot pan after putting butter in it. I grabbed a plate and just waited.

"Samara should be getting back in an hour or so. When she gets back we can all go to the mall around here. It's really nice." I said trying to be hopeful.