Surprise Visitor

Another month goes by. Finally the imside of the house is done!!! I must say our house is pretty damn awesome! So tonight to celebrate we are having a dinner party.

6 months along.. I must say.. I think the mood swimg are kicking in. Yeaterday Samara freaked out because she put the nutella wrong on her poptart...

Then last week we ran out of poptarts. So being the caring husband I am I went out before ahe woke up to get more. Silly me I picked up cherry by accident... Samara was not happy one bit....

They both were red!

Oh well..

Amyways....

I'm just chilling on the couch right now. Samara is in the kitchen cooking something. Then I hear a knock at the door.

"I'LL GET IT BABE!!!" She screamed form the other room. I watched her open the door and she completely froze. Then her expression went hard. I got up and walked to the door and I was shocked.

Samara's mother was standing in our door way. I never saw her before. So I took in her looks. She was short. Shorter then Samara and reallly fat. You could tell she was on drugs.

Her black curly hair looks like she hasn't washed it in 2 years amd her deep brown eyes looked pleading. Her tan skin looked dirty. I won't even tell you about the smell.

"Samara. It's me your mother."  The vile woman began.

"Sorry my mother is coming over for dinner at 6:30pm.... I don't know what you want."

"You're pregnant!?" She asked happy disregarding what Samara said.

"Is this your husband?"

"What the fuck do you want!!?!?!?!" Samara yelled.

"Samara! You know I was a good mother it was your father who brainwashed you! Nothing bad happened!"

Samara snapped her head back and laughed. She looked her dead in the eyes.

"WHAT!?!?!? Oh Danielle you haven't changed a bit! Still the same evil bitch you were 10 years ago!"

"WHAT!?"

"Do you not remember? Do you not remember what YOU did!?!? All those nights I cried because I was a worthless piece of shit?? Remember mommy deariest!?!?! Remember how you screamed at me for talking to dad because I told him about how our hot water was shut off. Or the gas or the electric was shut off too?!!?" She ranted and pushed her into the yard.

"Remember when you found out that your loving husband slipped his hands inside my pants when I was 11. In your bed!? Remember you found out!!!" Danielle was about to say something but Samara exploded.

"REMEMBER!?!?! OH WAIT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I REMEMBER!!?!?!?!?! YOU MARRIED HIM!!!!!!! YOU MARRIED HIM!!!!!! REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE PICTURES HE SHOWED ME!!!!!!! REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SEX TALKS!!!! REMEMBER WHEN HE TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"But you don't!!!! You claimed it wasn't his fault.. YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE ME LIE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! Remember when you told me you had cancer!?!? That you took pills and it fell out of your nose!?!?!"

"That happened!!" Danielle screamed.

"Fuck you! Remember when you screamed at me and told me I was ugly because I cut my hair but it was OKAY for YOU to cut my hair short!! Remember all thoae times you calles me fat and worthless? Remember when you told me to be a slut? Remember all that Danielle?"

Danielle didn't say anything. She just started crying. That didn't stop Samara.

"Remember when I wanted to hang myself in front of you!!! REMEMBER WHEN I SCREAMED THAT!!!???"