Not Sure

Samara has been gone for about a week now. I just roam around the house waiting for her. Part of me died and I am lost. I don't know what to do. I am always sick and the only thing on this Earth keeping me sane are my kids..

Today was the gathering for Samara. She did not want to be buried so we had her burned.. We talked things over and she did not want a grave site. She wants her ashes spread out in Germany. She never had the chance to see the one place she always wanted to go.

My babies were sleeping for now. So I went up into my bedroom to get my suit. I pulled out my black suit and black under shirt and black tie.. I slowly put on my suit and clothes. My pale skin looked like milk against the black but I did not really care. I tried my best to block out my thought. I wanted to hold back my tears.

I wanted a nice little party for her. Just something. I walked into Maximillion's room and pulled out his black dress clothes. When I picked him up he bagan to cry.. Like he knew where he was going. I dressed him up and took him into Charlotte's room. I put him down next to her and I pick Charlotte up.

I dress her in the black dress I picked out for her.  Then I picked up both twins and walked out to my car. The food and things were already at the place.. So I just drove with our twins at hand.. They did not burn her yet so her body will be at the home.

When I got to the place Peggy and Sam were already there. They took the babies and I got things ready. I set the flowers in the right places. They were roses. Samara's favorite... As I was setting up the flowers I felt the tears slide down my cheeks. Soon I was blinded my my own tears.

Thimgs were in place. Then soon people started to arrive. First were my parents. They came in ans gave me a hug. My mom kissed my cheeks. They went over to see the twins which were still in Peggy and Sam's arms..

Then Allyssa came and followed Tyler and Sammy. Samara's sibling. Allyssa has tears in her eyes and so did Tyler and Sammy. Allyssa was being held bybher husband. It looks that she was carrying her own baby.

Tyler was with his wife. His wife was trying to stop the tears but he was still crying. Sammy was also with his wife and she looked pregnant also. He was a mess and so was his wife.

They all gave me a hug. Then Paige was able to make it. Samara's best friend and my 3rd friend I met in high school. She was not crying. Which we all knew that would happen. Paige doesn't cry at this type of thing. She remembers all the good times together.

Then Daphane and Vadim showed up. You know bless their hearts they did not have to come to this. Then I found Daphane's arms wrapped around me with a tight embrace.

"She wanted me to give this to you when she passed." Daphne said and handed me a note. It was folded just how Samara has always use too..

"Thank you Daphne." I managed to say..

She nodded and her and Vadim took there seats.

Soon everyone else began to fill up the room. I sat down in front next to my parents and Samara's parents. I held my twins close to me.

The father went up there first. I asked him to keep it short because I know how Samara feels. When he was done Sam went up there to say something sweet.

"Samara was my only daughter and.... " He stopped to rub tears away.

"And she was one of the strongest young women. I love her with everything I have and will always. She left behind two beautiful babies. I know Derex will do her proud." He said and stepped down.

Soon one by one. All of Samara's friends and Family went up and talked about her.

Last but certainly not least. I went up.

"I just want to thank all of you for coming today. It means the world to me.. My wife.... My beautiful wife would have loved to see this..." I stopped to wipe away tears.

"Samara Maire Von Ritz is the most beautiful woman that god has ever created. We know he beliefs but this is what I believe... He wanted his most cherished angel back.. " I stopped and cried again.

"Well she is the love of my life. She gave me the most beautiful twins anyone could ask for. When I get low I think back to our teenage years." I stopped for a second.

"She will always live in my memories. I love you Samara." I said and stepped down.

I was given hug after hug. I showed everyone where the food was at. I went with them holding each twin in my arms.

I fed the twins but I did not eat. I felt sick to my stomach so I didn't.. Daphne and Vadim were sitting by me.

"Derex how are you holding up?" Vadim asked.

"Not good at all." I said.

"Derex are you going to stay in the U.S?" Daphne said.

I looked up at her with the pain leaking through. "I don't know. I can't tear my kids away from the grandparents. My parents already talked about moving back."

"Derex you do what you have to do." She said and put her hand over my own.

"I know.. Thank you." I said.

Soon the funeral was over. Everyone gave me their last hugs and was on there way. Only noth sets of parents stayed behind to help. Both mother's took the babies. and both father's cleaned up with me.

"Derex... Peggy and I have to talk to you when this is over." Sam said. I nodded.

The clean up didn't take long. After my dad finished he and mom took off for home. After a hug fest..

It was just Peggy, me, and Sam..

"Derex if you want to go back to Germany... That is okay. We can see the grandchildren for visits." Peggy started.

"I can't do that to you guys. You have done so much for me." I said.

"Think about it son." Sam said with a smile. Him and Peggy kissed the twins and gave me one last hug and took off.

I walked out to my car. I put the twins in their carseats and I got in the driver stop and drove away.

When I got home it was late. So I put the twins to bed. I went to go sleep on the couch.. I still couldn't sleep in my bedroom.

But I did start thinking....

What was I going to do...