2

Yu-ri

I was met with Sehun, a member of EXO. I couldn't not know him. He was practically on all of the posters and billboards in South Korea. Ji-eun never stopped talking about them just to infuriate me.

This guy looked trapped, exactly like a thief caught stealing.

"I'm sure you think I'm a pervert who spies on ladies in the restroom but I'm not that way. I just had to hide," He told me, with panic slowly rising in his voise. He definitely didn't look like a pervert and the fan girls outside looked vicious. However, it was never written on a face that one was a pervert.

I took a while to scrutinize him before answering. "I never asked and besides, its really not my business." I had nothing against him but just the fact that he was in the same boy band with Baekhyun, just makes me angry at him for absolutely no reason.

"Have I met you before? You sound like you just hate looking at me, which I find to be weird." He looked at me, curiously. He looked way curious, it was incredibly disturbing to me.

I scurried out of the restroom. Again, I hated interrogations. Yea, I probably hated a lot of things.

Sehun

"Hyung, I'm serious. She just didn't like looking at me. Is that even possible?" They all laid on the floor looking tired and they didn't even look like they heard what I said. They probably thought I was fussing over nothing (I am but I can't admit that so easily. Even in my head).

"Not everyone likes EXO, they are called anti-fans, Sehun. You should know that by now," Suho hyung said in a sing-song manner, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He acted like he was lecturing a child.

I turned to face him. "She didn't care about anything concerning us. Usually anti-fans know more than the fans. When I explained why I was in the female restroom..." I was cut off by sounds of laughter from my hyungs

"You met her in the girl's restroom?" Baekhyun hyung asked. He didn't even bother to hide his laughter like the other hyungs did.

"Like you've never been there before," I replied, looking at him triumphantly. His smile suddenly faded and he became quiet. His experience was worse than mine. The girl who caught him had been a sasaeng fan and had tried blackmailing him. It didn't work out so well for her though.

"Hey, talk formally," He muttured.

"It's weird seeing you this way. Acting childish or fussing over something as simple as this. Usually its me, Baekhyun or Jongdae acting this way." Chanyeol hyung says while Jongdae and Baekhyun hyung grin and high five.

"He takes time to make use of his maknae talent." Jongdae hyung 'whispered' to the two.

The others weren't even speaking.

'They probably don't know how frustrating it is.' I thought, walking out of the room while they laughed.

-
"Is that girl even real?"