5

This whole chapter is a flash back.

3rd Person

Walking to school felt tiring nowadays. 'Probably because of the bulls.' She seethed inwardly as she snickered bitterly.

"Why're you laughing?" Yu-ri jumped with a slight squeal. She turned around and find the new boy in school who sat next to her yesterday. What was his name again? Byeo-won? Byun... soon? "Byun-so?"

"Byun-so? Really? What part of me looks Byun-so to you?" He asked pointing at himself. Oops... She had said that out.

Yu-ri wasn't one to talk a lot so she hid her smile and continued walking, as fast as she could. They were almost at school so she would quickly evade him.

"Hunh? Answer... That name is like an insult to my being!" He shouted when he couldn't catch up anymore, a hand on his chest trying to sound hurt by her words.

"It's Byun Baek-hyun and you can't even escape from me! I sit next to you!" He continued his rant, shouting even louder.

*

"Hello~" He sang with a goofy grin on his face as he sat down next to her. "I told ya there was no point running."

Yu-ri quickly scanned the classroom. The class was scanty. The only other people in class were 3 unnoticeable ones. They rarely talked, probably because they never wanted trouble. She was a bit like them only that she got noticed too quickly. By the worst kind of people.

Two of them had their heads on the desk and one was reading a book. It wouldn't be a crime to answer the Baek-hyun boy, would it?

"I didn't run, I walked." She muttered in response to his previous question, her words inaudible as she tried hard not to look at him.

"What did you say?" He asked, slightly scrunching his face up, a hand reaching up to touch his light brown hair.

"I didn't run, I walked," She answered a bit louder.

"You call that walking?! It looked like you were speeding off to the next century!" He complained, making Yu-ri giggle slightly.

Jin Song-ah turned and glared at both of them. "Yah! Stop shouting, crazy bastard." She continued muttering a string of curses before she shook her head and turned back to her book.

She didn't talk much but when she did, she cursed way more than a middle schooler should.

Baekhyun looked shocked. "Wow... Yu-ri yah, she looked so quiet," He mumbled, not wanting to anger the girl in front once more.

Yu-ri giggled again. She kept on giggling today because of a certain someone. He even remembered her name which no one really bothered to.

"Yu-ri yah," Yu-ri heard a familiar voice call to her. Baekhyun glanced between her and the person at the door curiously.

"Who?"

She looked in the direction of the door to the class, fearfully. "Come here quickly," He barked, a mixture of a false smile dominating his face, and anger in his voice. His unnaturally colored hair made him look less like a student.

Min Yoon-gi

-
"Seeing his face always meant trouble."

I'm sorry. Love you guys...