INSUFFERABLE [04]

"What the fudgeballs?"

     I groaned, my eyes a bit droopy from waking up. My head was pounding. I felt like someone was nailing something through my skull.

     "You're awake," someone said from beside me.

     "No shit," I grumbled sarcastically. "What happened?"

     "You got knocked over by a wild bludger, your arm's fractured so you have to stay here for a few days." James said as I eyed the bandage.

     "Oh," was all I said as I continued to eye the thing. I suddenly smiled as I turned to him. "So," I hummed, making James to look at me with a confused look. "Did I got the Seeker position?"

     James sighed, fighting off the smile that crept on his face. He failed, obviously. "Since you did hit the snitch first. . ." He trailed off, making me begin to bounce slightly on my bed. "I guess you've earned the spot as seeker."

     "Yes!" I cheered, subconsciously fist bumping the air with my injured arm. "Fuck!" I cursed, retracting it as quickly as possible.

     "You've got to heal though. Wouldn't want to lose a seeker before the first game." He smiled softly as he began to tousle my hair. "Now get some rest, okay?"

     I looked up at him and smiled. I nodded my head and his smile seemed to grow wider at that.

     "I'll see you tomorrow, Ellie."

     "See you soon, James."

~~~
Author's Note
So I know I suck. This chapter is delayed and very short I'm so sorry. But I will make the next one longer so don't worry. Also, thank you all so much for 1k+ reads! Honestly, I never thought this book would get this much views. And thanks to padsfoot for the new cover and for nagging me to update so this is for you.